Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #45 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Denise C.
08816
Love Love it

My favorite flavor with Haagen Daz ice cream love butter pecan. Great flavor you actual see pecans other companies sometimes give that fake taste . I highly recommend this Haagen Daz . Real vanilla also.
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
As the scorching hot weather approaches here in Southern California there is nothing better than some nice creamy cold ice cream. Well make sure it's the Haagen-Dazs Butter pecan. It has a delicious creamy flavor and just the right amount of pecans. It is conveniently located in most grocery stores and some drug stores. It is about 3$ for a pint.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
I have tried many brands of ice cream but feel this is the best! So creamy and smooth. Aside from the taste which is great the variety and creativeness they get with their flavors is great! I can always try something new knowing it will be delicious or keep with my all time favorites!
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
I enjoy the flavor selection and variety but I do not enjoy that at most places, these tiny containers are some what overpriced. There are other brands that offer more ice cream for more or even less of the price. However, when I am willing to splurge, I choose this brand because it is a trusted brand and has not failed me.
DomiLEAUX M.
Edison
YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH BUTTER PECAN ICE-CREAM!!! YOU HAVE YOUR ICE CREAM AND YOUR CRUNCHY COLD PECANS , THEY ARE NOT SMALL THEY ARE JUST THE EXACT SIZE AND ITS LIKE ONE IN EVERY SCOOP.I ALWAYS GET BUTTER PECAN ICE CREAM AND I RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL ICE CREAM LOVERS
Anyke B.
yonkers, NY
Haagen-Dazs is one of my top favorite ice creams. Creamy, rich and a verity of flavors. My favorite is Butter Pecan I love the crunchy nuts it just gives the Ice cream that tasty kick. Personally, I love pairing it with sweet potato pie ooooh weee!!!!!
Donelle W.
This is a classic flavor by a classic brand. My mother’s favorite ice cream and she will only eat. Häagen-Dazs. I would not say that it’s healthy but what ice cream truly truly is healthy. Very flavorful but also very expensive in the store at about five dollars a pint.
Heather K.
Silver Spgs, FL
This is and always have been my favorite. I find it reasonably priced but even if it wasn’t, I would buy it. I usually buy them at Publix. Of course I recommend this brand. Not only is the flavor of the ice cream amazing, the many flavors are great as well.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I love this flavor and this ice cream SO much! It’s so rich and delicious! I like this brand so much better than other brands. I feel like it’s so authentic and tastes the way buttered pecans should taste! No other brand with this flavor option compares!
Ronnisha M.
Jacksonville
Been loving this ice cream since I was s kid. My dad used to get me the ice cream dark chocolate bars and I have been a fav every since. The butter pecan ice cream is delicious. Not sure how healthy this one is but it is definitely comfort food.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?