Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #66 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Maii S.
Lovely ice cream with so many varieties of flavors and sizes I love it so much it is the perfect choice in summer
No F.
Lisboa
Delicious! I love the pecan nuts in this ice cream, it is a classic combo and one that you should definitely try.
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
When you enjoy the finer things in life, this should be your go to for ice cream. It's so decadent and flavorful.
Alyssa L.
Langley, BC
Definitely recommend this ice cream pecans are my favourite so I may be bias! Definitely my go to comfort food
Julia M.
London, London
This is VERY good, one of my fave flavors, haagen daz always makes super rich and creamy ice cream. delicious!
Ruth S.
My favorite brand ever is Häagen-Dazs! I have more than one favorite flavor and butter pecan is one of them.
Hadeel E.
Cairo
The best ice cream ever.. It is amazingly good. Absolutely will try it again
And again. I highly recommend
Perla 🔐 B.
Es uno de mis helados favoritos. Son un poco costosos, pero vale la pena probar uno de estos. Recomendado.
Tonja W.
Charlotte, NC
There is o better brand! Butter ecan and Rum Raisin! A very rich and creamy ice cream! Never disappoints!
Kristel L.
Blackfalds, AB
Worth the splurge if you have a little extra disposable income for ice cream. The true break up ice cream
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?