Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #66 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Lauren A.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
If I could I would sit by the fire and eat this every night of my life! So smooth and rich. I wish I could find it at more places
Alexandria P.
Lovly ice cream, the flavours are just right and just melts on you're younger! Perfect to share or just sit and binge on
Yara a.
alexandria, Al manshiya mail box no
My favourite,it tastes amazing and I can just eat it forever but it's too expensive so I can just eat it every now and again
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Hands down one of my favorite ice cream brands and flavor. If you like pecans and a rich creamy ice cream, this is for you!
taianesouzza T.
London , London
o melhor sorvete da vida! é completamente viciante, o gosto é imcomplável e não consegue parar de comer. Eu sou um fã
Juni D.
Rpund Rock, Texas
I love this ice cream flavor so much! The nuttiness really adds to how delectable and splurge worthy this dessert is!
morgan m.
Very sweet but tastes amazing. My mums favourite so always a bonus to have in the house, ends up gone with in a night
Maisie H.
This ice cream is so nice! Hard to describe but really tasty, nutty caramel with a vanilla based ice cream, so yummy!
Romane M.
Montreal, QC
Creamy but not too sweet, with big chunk of nuts just delicious !!! But really fat of course so with moderation ;)
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
I love this ice cream , love pecans and find this to be the best ! just thinking about it makes me want some lol
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?