Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #66 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
I love this stuff! It isn't my favourite of this brand (that would go to the coffee one), but it is still amazing. I always buy a couple different containers when I get the chance. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but the taste definitely makes up for the price difference.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
Haagen dazs is always amazing , hmm perfect for alone moments and romantic moments, perfect to share with friends and family , perfect to share it with yourself. I love this pecan ice cream so creamy ,maybe a bit too sweet
elizabeth b.
Fredericton, NB
It's haagen Dazs, what can I see? Creamy, rich, smooth, they make incredible I e cream, and I like this flavor. I'm not typically a fan of this flavor, but I bought it by accident and really enjoyed it!!
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
This is my favorite flavor. I have nothing more to say but i really really really love this ice cream just thinking about it i might go out to buy it. The only problem i have is that it is $5 and not for the family size
Pat F.
HaagenDazs has a wide variety of delicious ice creams, but I have to admit that I am partial to butter pecan. Super rich, creamy and loaded with pecans...pure Heaven in your mouth! Certainly it is pricier than other brands, but it's worth every penny!
Grieta A.
Its a wonderful brand with so many amazing flavors to choose from, unfortunately i cant join this products fan club - i didn't like it too much, way too sweet for my liking.
Tomei S.
Winmarleigh Street , Warrington
Absolutely amazing ice cream. The butter pecan flavour is so strong and goes perfectly with the distinct family favourite Haagen-daz vanilla ice cream! In love!
Jihane J.
Montréal, QC
This is the best ice cream !! It taste so freacking amazing..So creamy..so smooth and so riiich and if you like pecan this ice cream is for you
Chloe R.
Love this ice cream, always have this as a pick me up! Can be quite expensive so I usually buy this when it is on offer but it is delicious!!
Carolyn H.
Cherryfields , Stone
My absolute favourite , a sweet treat although a little expensive worth every penny , crunchy , sweet and creamy an absolute delight
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?