Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #45 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Fabiola O.
Personally I think this ice cream is one of the most delicious on the market, especially this flavor. Is a bit more expensive than the other brands but definitely worth it
Lucile C.
I think this is my favorite ice cream of all times! I'm a huuuge fan of pecan and I really love the vanilla ice cream from Haagen Dazs so that's the perfect combo!
Isabelle M.
Brusque Santa Catarina

This brand is one of the best when it comes to making ice cream, this is my favorite.
Really cream ice cream, I recommend this. Cold + ice cream and netflix = perfect match.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
This melt in your mouth ice cream is an absolute delight. Buttery with just that little bit of crunch from pecans. It’s not too pricey. Much creamier than store brands. I would recommend this to others.
Luana G.
This ocean flavor, and the one with caramel cookies are my favorites. Very rich, creamy and not overly sweet. I am docking a star because where I live it is way too expensive.
Carole B.
Cette crème glacée est presque un péché. Elle a un goût divin, est onctueuse et c'est un luxe, car un peu dispendieuse, que l'on peut se procurer à l'occasion. C'est comme se faire un cadeau à son même que l'on peut partager avec ceux que l'on aime. Je la recommande.
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
Mi favorito de toda esta marca. Es super deliciosos y lo recomiendo a todo aquel que desee probar un buen helado. No tiene nada que envidiarle a ninguna otra marca la verdad, es simplemente delicioso.
Diana I.
Not impressed. I bought that ice cream once and it was hard as stone and not enjoyable at all. I had others from the same brand which where much better. ..... so u don't know maybe it was ais take in production
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
I love this stuff! It isn't my favourite of this brand (that would go to the coffee one), but it is still amazing. I always buy a couple different containers when I get the chance. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but the taste definitely makes up for the price difference.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
Haagen dazs is always amazing , hmm perfect for alone moments and romantic moments, perfect to share with friends and family , perfect to share it with yourself. I love this pecan ice cream so creamy ,maybe a bit too sweet
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?