Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #66 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Yuliya I.
Toronto
I don’t think any ice cream can taste bad. Nutty ice cream is my fav. This one has the smoothest texture combined with perfect amount of caramel and crunchy salty pecans!
Amrita B.
Dubai
Make it 3 scoops I’m not driving 😄. I can’t get enough of this flavour, it’s scrumptious and you end up eating more than you have to which is bad, but then that’s the beauty of this brand.
Mrrrr G.
I absolutely love this product! Been eating it for a long time now and I think I’ll eat it forever haha! I recommend it to all my friends and family and they love it as well. Great to give as gifts too! Love!
Asmaa A.
Kuwait, Hawalli
It is the most delicious ice cream I ever had. Butter pecan flavor is my favorite. It is kinda healthy snack. I am a repeating consumer. I recommend it to everyone who loves ice cream. This brand comes in different varieties of flavors to choose from. I would buy it again.
Éva D.
France
The haagen dazs butter pecan ice cream is my go to ice cream in summer ! These ice creams are more delicate in taste, it's not just sugar, you can taste the pecan and the other ingredients ! I have been buiying this for years and i highly recommand it.
Paula M.
Bogota
I love nuts and this isn't the exception, all i can think about while i'm writing this review is that i want some right nowww, i never have enough of it. The mix was so well thought, i can't thank the person who came up with it enough. I love it!!!
🌸Zahra🌸 N.
Forest Gate, London
If you love pecans then you will love this pecan flavoured ice cream. So intensely rich and creamy with the perfect amount of sweetness. The tub has caramelised whole pecans in it with a lovely swirl of sweet syrup too.
Kasia K.
Richmond, TX
Nothing beats the simple ingredients in this ice cream. You can sense the taste difference on your first bite. It’s a little pricey but totally worth it for the all natural ingredients. It’s rare these days to look at ingredients and be able to read all the words correctly and know what they are!
Delmy B.
Ese tipo en la uno de los más deliciosos sabe muy bien muy buena presentación si es un poco el precio elevado de abrirlo no es muy sano pero una vez en un mes está bien que lo prueben si se le recomendaría
rachelle a.
mmmm, what else needs to be said?? :) This has got to be one of the best ice creams. I definitely enjoy it as a treat, especially in summer. I love how it has a great authentic pecan taste and combines that with the ice cream!
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?