Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #37 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

SuHye K.
Dubai, Dubai
I swear I have finished this in one eating multiple times. The caramelized nuttiness of the pecan and the richness of the butter gives it a "butter scotch in heaven" feel. Goes excellently well with ginger cookies for an ice cream sandwich
Valentina G.
Doral, FL
Let me start this review with an OMG! This ice cream can’t get better! I must be careful otherwise I will eat one of this directly from the container with my spoon. If you are wondering , yes. I already topped my warm brownies with it. Specially for the pecans ! Loved it !
Samar H.
sao paulo
El mejor helado, cumplió todas mis expectativas es cremoso y a la vez refresca bastante, el valor es bueno creo que bastante accesible, comparándolo prefiero el de ben & jerrys pero es una excelente opción para cambiar un poco.
Natasha R.
Courtice, ON
This is my favourite Ice cream! It's a great treat for a hot summer day. It's not expensive and you get a lot of ice cream in the tub. It's so delicious. The pecans leave a nice crunch and the butter leaves some good sweetness!
Marian A.
Toronto, ON
I love pecan nuts and this ice cream is really good, just be careful because it contains sugar, sugar, sugar , a small amount for sure is gonna be work. Mi favorites flavors are vanilla beans and pineapple with coconut.
Nóra N.
Érd
I recently tried this Häagen-Dazs ice cream, and I truly can say, it is my favourite. In my country we don’t have these ice creams in all our supermarkets, but if I find one, I’ll eat one. The flavours are strong and creamy, it’s impossible to put it down.
Emily R.
Southampton
Can we all just take a minute to appreciate this icecream!!! Packed with flavour and can’t not be opened without scuffing the lot!! Party in your mouth for sure!! The waiting part for it to melt is pure torture but worth every minute!!!
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
Haagen Dasz is a guilty pleasure of mine. This flavor is one of my favorites. The ice cream is rich and creamy, and this flavor is very sweet and buttery. I will definitely buy ice cream again.
Yuliya I.
Toronto
I don’t think any ice cream can taste bad. Nutty ice cream is my fav. This one has the smoothest texture combined with perfect amount of caramel and crunchy salty pecans!
Amrita B.
Dubai
Make it 3 scoops I’m not driving 😄. I can’t get enough of this flavour, it’s scrumptious and you end up eating more than you have to which is bad, but then that’s the beauty of this brand.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?