Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #46 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Tried this once and I wasn't that impressed. I love pecans and I thought I would fall in love with this flavor of ice cream, but it fell short for me. The flavors just weren't there for me.
Alexandra H.
Detroit , MI
Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE butter pecan ice cream. I will sit and eat this all day. Haagen has never let me down. Great value. No other product compares. I’ve tried others and they’ve been good but not as good.
Mariela M.
Tustin , CA
Haagen Dazs is one of my favorite ice cream brands. I love anything with pecan so when I saw this flavor I just had to buy it! It's so delicious I love it. I could it all at once!.
Veronica G.
Brooklyn, NY
Butter pecan is the way to go. I always restock in this , the taste meets my expectations. The packaging brings back memories of my childhood. It is a bit pricier than other brands .
Trice C.
Raleigh, NC
Probably my favorite ice cream! Its so smooth and absolutely tasty
Not too expensive but it definitely sets the bar pretty high when you compare the taste to talenti ice cream
Nadia F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I absolutely love Haagen-Dax ice cream it’s probably not healthy but it’s good for the soul lol . It’s one of my top favorite brands. Butter pecan is also a great flavor of ice cream and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Crystal W.
Ocala , FL
This has to be one of my top 3 favorite classic flavors of ice cream. For all my classic flavors I always choose Haagen-Daz whether it's vanilla bean strawberry or this butter pecan. You're guaranteed delicious ice cream.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Butter Pecan is a tradition in Texas and we like it made right. Haagen Daz did it justice with this one. The pecan is perfectly sweet in the creamy ice cream. I love making a shake with this one just be sure not to blend it up to much. The chunks are Delicious.
Keyshia C.
New York
My favorite and I'm forever loyal to it! I've been enjoying this flavor as far back as I could remember. I would definitely try a cookie crunch butter pecan version if they were to ever invent it. It's a bit pricey for a carton, but it's so very well worth every penny. I purchase mines from Walmart and I get at least 3 when it's on sale.
Alison M.
W Lafayette, IN
Haagen Daz has always been my favorite ice cream to buy at the store and not many other brands have a butter pecan flavor that actually tastes like the real deal you would get at an ice cream store. Another plus for me is the smaller sized containers since I live alone (also allows me not to eat too much ice cream in one sitting). So creamy, so good. The coffee flavor is also amazing as well.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?

back