Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #66 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Anachristie B.
This is so addicting! It has the perfect balance of sweetness, creaminess and crunch!
Ronith D.
I love this ice cream. It is creamy and delicious. Also, very good quality products.
Tiffany G.
Kettering, OH
So so good!! Smooth and creamy with just the right amount of crunch from the pecans!!
Heather B.
One of my favorites! I love the flavor of this one and it brings back great memories!
Dakota C.
Red Bluff, CA
Love Haagen Dazs! My in-laws always have butter pecan in their freezer, it's amazing!
Racheal F.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Omg can u say good ice cream!!!!! Love it!!! So tasty and I am a ice cream lover!!
Ashlee J.
This is hands down the best ice cream, so creamy and full of flavor. great quality
Haleigh N.
This is the best ice cream around. No one makes butter pecan better than they do!
Amy S.
Hayward, CA
This ice cream is so creamy and smooth. Sure to satisfy all needs and cravings
Samantha B.
My mother got this and I thought it was too sweet for me. She loved it though.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?