Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #47 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Fernando G.
Bronx, NY
My favorite ice cream, perfect combination with tthe vanilla and this nut, percfet to eat with browie
Jennifer G.
You doesn't love these ! They are a bit pricey but when they on sale I take advantage of it !! lol
Marley A.
Seattle, WA
The perfect mix of pecans and ice cream. Have to stop myself from finishing it all in one sitting.
ᗰᗩᖇIᗩᕼ🌻 Y.
Homestead, FL
I love the butter flavored ice cream however I always pick out the pecans, I’m a really picky eater
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS
Butter Pecan is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream and Haagen Dazs ruined on all other brands.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
My favorite butter pecan ice cream! This is one of the only three ice creams that I eat. Love it!
Irene H.
My favorite flavor from Haagen-dazs. The ice cream is really rich and smooth with crunchy pecans.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
You can never go wrong with Haagen Dazs! This flavor is delicious! It's sweet, creamy, and nutty.
Megan T.
greensboro, NC
This is a great ice cream! It has delicious flavor it is natural and it is from a brand I trust.
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
For sure this one is my favorite ice cream when I crave something sweet, very creamy, delicious.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?

back