Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #37 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Lupitaa R.
Haagen Dazs Ice Cream All Natural Butter Pecan is my favorite ice cream! Love the creamy flavor it has!
Patty A.
I love Haagen Dazs ice cream. It's my favorite. The Butter pecan flavor is ok, I prefer other flavors.
Breanne B.
Browns mills, NJ
This is always a good option. Such a delicious rich treat. This brand of ice cream is one of the best.
Williana R.
miramar, Miami
You should give a try, its really good. I love ice cream y this is one of my favorites
Love this brand
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
Butter pecan is my favorite, but this brand is absolutely to die for. I could go for some right now!
Lamya Z.
Jamesville, NY
So freaking yummy! I love this ice cream, it's not too cheap but it's also not that expensive either.
Fernando G.
Bronx, NY
My favorite ice cream, perfect combination with tthe vanilla and this nut, percfet to eat with browie
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK
Haagen Daz is one of the best but you have to get it when it is on sale because it is too expensive.
ᗰᗩᖇIᗩᕼ🌻 Y.
Homestead, FL
I love the butter flavored ice cream however I always pick out the pecans, I’m a really picky eater
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS
Butter Pecan is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream and Haagen Dazs ruined on all other brands.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?