Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
This butter pecan ice cream has always been a favorite of mine. I'm a big fan, the flavor never changed I love it.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the buttery flavor in the ice cream paired with the best size pecans. I could sit and eat the entire carton
Jaclyn G.
North Las Vegas
Love it so good and the flavor is allways fantastic a lil pricey but I allways buy when on sale or I have a coupn .
vishal l.
Fishers, IN
This one is one of my favorite ice-cream, i like pecan butter so much. You try this at once, it such a great taste.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Haagen Daaz has good ice cream, I love going to the actual stores and getting a scoop opposed to buying the box.
Kassandra F.
I love pecan! This is my favorite I have tried hands down! Makes me feel like in in heaven so much food flavors!
Julia R.
Classic. My favorite go-to if I want something traditional. Fancier than vanilla but less crazy than rocky road.
caitlyn s.
Parkville, MD
Ice cream is my biggest weakness. all of their flavors are to die for. i love that you can get them in pint size
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
So satisfying. Creamy. Nutty. Ugh I want some right now. I love this product so much. It's great on a waffle cone
Amber M.
Hazel park, MI
I love love love the rich bold flavor for this brand and it taste so good. Melts in your mouth and is amazing.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?

Walmart