Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #66 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Julissa V.
Butter pecan is one of my favorite flavors! This brand totally does a great job at getting the best out of the flavor.
Amanda D.
Effingham, IL
The best ice cream ever. I spoil myself every once in a while cause these do cost a lot but it's worth it to splurge
Kirstin G.
Crown Point, IN
Love me some haagen daz!! The best ice cream out there. So creamy and has great flavors. This is one of my favorites.
Keldon B.
Lucasville, OH
This Ice cream is beyond words, so rich and creamy!!! It is super delicious, I always have to have some in my fridge!
lisa R.
Sadieville, KY
This is by far my favorite ice cream it's creamy full of deacons perfect size to hold I also like the cherry cordial.
Paula I.
Los Lunas, NM
Omg i love butter pecan ice cream so much its so good and delicious i just love how smooth it is and good it tastes.
vishal l.
Fishers, IN
This one is one of my favorite ice-cream, i like pecan butter so much. You try this at once, it such a great taste.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
This butter pecan ice cream has always been a favorite of mine. I'm a big fan, the flavor never changed I love it.
Jennifer H.
Beaumont, TX
Awesome Awesome flavor it is very addicting and extremely hard to put down i would say my only concern is the price
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the buttery flavor in the ice cream paired with the best size pecans. I could sit and eat the entire carton
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?