Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #45 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Liliana R.
King George , VA
I love ice cream and especially this brand, it is a little bit more money but it's good ice cream so can you blame me? I love almost all of there flavors, very creamy, rich and just absolutely delicious!
Bmarie J.
Elk Grove
This cool treat takes me back to Grandmas and sharing her favorite butter pecan ice cream. Except this is very quality ice cream. So flavorful and yummy. Being older now I appreciate quality and don’t mind paying more for it!
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
I work in haagen Dasz for 4 summers of my high school years. Now, I missed the ice cream so much if you haven’t try it, you need to and ASAP! Butter pecan is my best and I’m not huge on nuts but this is just just the best 😍
Terri J.
Romulus, MI
I don't even like to eat actual pecans. And matter of fact, the only time I'll eat anything that has to do with pecans is when I eat this ice cream. There's just something about the rich flavor that I can not get enough of.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Erica S.
I'm doing this review for my husband I typically don't like butter pecan at all but my husband is obsessed and I know he enjoys a good tub of butter pecan ice cream I'm probably the only person who doesn't like it
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Perfect! I don't even know how to explain it! If I could fill my freezer with this & de leche I'd never leave my house again! The ice cream isn't the smoothest but I'll let that slide. The flavor is amazing & tiny chunkies pecans in every bite!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This brand makes a delicious butter pecan ice cream. Other brands have tried but are left with an artificial nut flavoring. But this brand definitely makes it right leaving me a repeat customer!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Best butter pecan I have ever had this is my moms favorite ice cream flavor amazing and tasty delicious flavor and a great value we always got it from the grocery store shoprite always has sales so it’s extremely affordable
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Tried this once and I wasn't that impressed. I love pecans and I thought I would fall in love with this flavor of ice cream, but it fell short for me. The flavors just weren't there for me.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?