Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #47 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Daniela C.
MIAMI, FL
Delicioso, buen sabor y textura. Por lejos uno de los mejores helados es Haagen-Dazs. El precio vale la pena por su calidad ;)
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
This ice cream is so good. The flavor is very rich and smooth. The downside is that the container is so tiny and so expensive.
olga s.
New York
this is my favorite flavor. If it comes to icecream, Haagen-Dazs is a must. I also love making shakes out of vanilla icecream
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
Butter pecan isn't my favorite, but sometimes you just get in the mood for it and have to shovel this stuff down your throat.
Reina M.
So yummy but not my favorite people think I'm crazy for choosing Ben and jerrys over this but this just doesn't hit the spot
Megan I.
The pecans in this ice cream tastes amazing! Sometimes they aren't so good. The flavoring of the icecream is smooth and tasty
Nathan E.
Franklin
Creamy and nutty is a great combination in this flavor. It is not too sweet and is good after a long day or just as a treat.
Elizabeth I.
Yum! That's my entire review, just yum! Flavor is so good and ice cream is do deliciously creamy, hmmm I want some right now!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Love, love, love haagen-dazs ice cream! Very smooth and creamy texture. Butter pecan is one of my favorite flavors to get.
Shells B.
Winthrop, Ma
I love the brand but I am not a fan of ALL the flavors. I'm real basic and don't like all the extra extravagant flavors lol
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?

back