Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #47 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Samantha S.
My favorite ice cream.I can also recommend chovolate chip, chocolate chocolate chip, vanilla swiss almond. Or plain out chocolate or vanilla
Yesenia P.
Humble, TX
This ice cream is really good! but its a lot more expensive than other brands, so it just depends how much are you willy to spend on ice crem
Gao Sheng C.
Madison, WI
My favorite ice cream of all time! love how creamy it is and the pecan makes it so much better as well. I could definitely eat this all day.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
I love butter pecan ice cream. More because of the pecans I love pecans. It mixed with the ice cream is delicious the flavors are so good.
Gracie B.
This ice cream is so good and natural, it doesn't even feel like your making a healthier decision. Great brand and great flavors all around.
Dianna G.
Cleveland, TN
I love butter pecan ice cream. I also love other flavors. I just love ice cream all together. You like pecan you gotta try this ice cream.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Ooh yumm. Its a splurge, but aren't we worth it? An instant pick me up and this is one of my favorite flavors, dulce de lece is great too!
Mariana G.
one of the best flavors they have! if you have the chance to have them! BUY IT!
they dont have the best prices but its totally worth it!
evanie e.
This is the best ice cream eevvveerr (in my opinion). They make flavors for everyone and make it impossible to not like their ice cream.
Jessica F.
I love this ice cream. The price is kinda high but its well worth it. I don't buy it all the time but when I do its a delightful treat!!
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?

back