Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Totally addictive. I love that it is not super sweet. The buttered peacans are a nice touch, it is very creamy. I literally can’t stop eating it.
Kathy P.
Ladson, SC
My guilty pleasure. Hide it behind the frozen vegetables so the family doesn't see it. 😉 very rich and creamy. Perfect treat after a rough week!
Mae M.
If you love ice cream then you will NOT be disappointed with Häagen-Dazs.  they are delicious and are a good brand of ice cream to buy.
Ligibell S.
My guilty pleasure!!!!!! I can eat a whole carton all by myself!! It has little pieces of pecans in it that add a little crunch to every bite!
Yesenia B.
I used to be obsessed with this ice cream. It's the only kind I would eat lol. I've expanded my tastes but yet it's still one of my favorites.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
Before I discovered Talenti, Haagen-Dazs was my go-to ice cream. And i will still purchase it if Talenti isn't on sale. Great tasting ice cream.
Yesenia P.
Humble, TX
This ice cream is really good! but its a lot more expensive than other brands, so it just depends how much are you willy to spend on ice crem
Destiny P.
orlando
This is one of my favorite ice cream flavors, I love the taste and texture of this ice cream. It's different from other ice creams I've eaten
Kelsi T.
Butter pecan has long since been one of my favorite ice cream flavors. Super yummy, sweet, with just the right amount of pecans. I love it!!
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
So good,fresh,and cold!! By far one of the best butter pecan's I have ever had!! Try it and I'm sure you will love it!!!
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?

Walmart