Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #37 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Colin R.
This ice cream is rich and creamy just how ice cream should be. This brand never disappoints and his particular flavor is amazing if you like pecans.
Sarah B.
Butter Pecan is my favorite flavor of ice cream and after trying Haagen-Dazs I have not bought another brand!! The seriously have the best ice cream!
Shruti V.
Allston, MA
I've become a huge fan of butter pecan lately and this one tastes amazing. You can taste the butter and pecan really well and it had a great texture.
kaila w.
Glendale, AZ
This is my favorite ice cream ever. The flavor is perfect, and the ratio of ice cream to pecans is amazing. A bit expensive, but definitely worth it.
Nelvie P.
I have tried this flavor although I don't really like pecan nuts but the butter ice cream itself is to die for. Love it and Haagen-Dazs is the best!
Yulisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite ice cream EVER!!! I would eat this for breakfast all the time, especially in the winter with a blanket over me LOL (super weird I know)
CVT/ Ligia R.
No soy fanatica de comer helados pero esta marca y el sabor de Nuez con mantequilla me encanta no lo cambio por nada, lo recomiendo. y muy cremoso.
Mae M.
If you love ice cream then you will NOT be disappointed with Häagen-Dazs.  they are delicious and are a good brand of ice cream to buy.
Jessica J.
Cumming, GA
Totally addictive. I love that it is not super sweet. The buttered peacans are a nice touch, it is very creamy. I literally can’t stop eating it.
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to favorite flavor ice cream!!! Ace to admit that it's my def go to during the summer. Affordable and tastes delicious = an awesome deal!!
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?