Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Rosaly N.
Delicioso este helado con sabor a mantequilla de maní, todos son muy ricos en realidad, ideal para un domingo cuando queremos ir a la nevera a buscar algo muy dulce.
Mariela M.
Tustin , CA
Haagen Dazs is one of my favorite ice cream brands. I love anything with pecan so when I saw this flavor I just had to buy it! It's so delicious I love it. I could it all at once!.
Nadia F.
Port St Lucie, FL
I absolutely love Haagen-Dax ice cream it’s probably not healthy but it’s good for the soul lol . It’s one of my top favorite brands. Butter pecan is also a great flavor of ice cream and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Veronica G.
Brooklyn, NY
Butter pecan is the way to go. I always restock in this , the taste meets my expectations. The packaging brings back memories of my childhood. It is a bit pricier than other brands .
Lorraine V.
Butter pecan is one of my favorite ice creams and there is no way i could ever give a bad review about it. Its delicious and its there when you need it LOL I just love it.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
This ice cream is so creamy. I put it on my shakes. The flavor is on point. I buy it at Ralph's and Walgreens. It is a little bit pricey if you compare it with any other brand.
icelean r.
Butter pecan ice cream has been my favorite since forever til this day I buy my butter pecan and my new favorite is pineapple coconut it taste just like pina colada.
rachel t.
Awendaw, SC
Butter pecan is my favorite flavor ice cream and when its this brand its 10000000 percent better. the ice cream is always tick smooth and creamy. best ice cream ever
Christine P.
Boston, MA
My second favorite Haagen-Dazs ice cream flavor after coffee!!!!! I feel like it is so odd to have brand-specific favorite ice cream flavors, but I do and these two are IT! yummm
Annalise K.
Haagen-Dazs is always a solid choice for ice cream. They have a wide variety of flavors. I like butter pecan for something sweet, but also savory from the pecan.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?

Walmart