Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Lissbette P.
One of my favorite ice creams! It’s so creamy and the perfect amount of pecans added! It’s perfectly delicious! I’ll keep on purchasing especially from this brand because it’s actually creamy and not too packed.
Amber J.
Canoga park , CA
Seriously this is my favorite flavor! I always have it in my freezer and it's so delicious!!!!!! The pecans are good sized and they are not stingy with them. Price is fair but I always stick up on sales
Crystall C.
This one's an A+! Not a fan of too sweet things, but this one's an exception. The only con would be that the carton is too small, so with the whole family taking a bite, it's already gone the next thing you know. It's definitely not healthy, but it can be my guilty pleasure every now and then when I need one!
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
I normally don't like any kind of nuts in my ice cream, but this one is amazing! The macadamia nuts are so incredibly soft and the flavor is to die for. I crave this all the time when I'm pregnant!
Shaqueena M.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually didnt like this ice cream until i became pregnant nothing dairy but once i hit 6 months i was at the stores searching and if they didnt have it i went somewhere else cravings are horrible 😂
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Of all the Butter Pecan brands I have tried Häagen - Daz has perfected it! The description on the container is "sweet", simple, and right on the money! A perfect blend of buttery, roasted pecans and the cream is sweetened just right! It is one if my favorites!
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
I work in haagen Dasz for 4 summers of my high school years. Now, I missed the ice cream so much if you haven’t try it, you need to and ASAP! Butter pecan is my best and I’m not huge on nuts but this is just just the best 😍
Jeny K.
Buffalo, NY
This would probably be one of my favorite ice cream product that I could buy anywhere. It has the flavor of classic vanilla however with a twist. The butter pecan compliments the vanilla well, with a more balancing taste to the sweetness of the vanilla icecream.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Perfect! I don't even know how to explain it! If I could fill my freezer with this & de leche I'd never leave my house again! The ice cream isn't the smoothest but I'll let that slide. The flavor is amazing & tiny chunkies pecans in every bite!
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg, SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?