Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Crystal W.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Sherdina M.Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Lissbette P.
One of my favorite ice creams! It’s so creamy and the perfect amount of pecans added! It’s perfectly delicious! I’ll keep on purchasing especially from this brand because it’s actually creamy and not too packed.
Amber J.
Canoga park , CA
Seriously this is my favorite flavor! I always have it in my freezer and it's so delicious!!!!!! The pecans are good sized and they are not stingy with them. Price is fair but I always stick up on sales
Crystall C.
This one's an A+! Not a fan of too sweet things, but this one's an exception. The only con would be that the carton is too small, so with the whole family taking a bite, it's already gone the next thing you know. It's definitely not healthy, but it can be my guilty pleasure every now and then when I need one!
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
I normally don't like any kind of nuts in my ice cream, but this one is amazing! The macadamia nuts are so incredibly soft and the flavor is to die for. I crave this all the time when I'm pregnant!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
One of my favorite ice creams right here. So freaking good. If you like butter pecan ice cream please try theirs. Haagan Dazs is meant to be indulgent and a rather fancy experience. If you enjoy that you will enjoy this ice cream a lot. In all honesty I make my dad buy me this when we visit my parents!
Shaqueena M.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually didnt like this ice cream until i became pregnant nothing dairy but once i hit 6 months i was at the stores searching and if they didnt have it i went somewhere else cravings are horrible 😂
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Of all the Butter Pecan brands I have tried Häagen - Daz has perfected it! The description on the container is "sweet", simple, and right on the money! A perfect blend of buttery, roasted pecans and the cream is sweetened just right! It is one if my favorites!
Bmarie J.
Elk Grove
This cool treat takes me back to Grandmas and sharing her favorite butter pecan ice cream. Except this is very quality ice cream. So flavorful and yummy. Being older now I appreciate quality and don’t mind paying more for it!
Karen C.
Baltimore , MD
I work in haagen Dasz for 4 summers of my high school years. Now, I missed the ice cream so much if you haven’t try it, you need to and ASAP! Butter pecan is my best and I’m not huge on nuts but this is just just the best 😍
Jeny K.
Buffalo, NY
This would probably be one of my favorite ice cream product that I could buy anywhere. It has the flavor of classic vanilla however with a twist. The butter pecan compliments the vanilla well, with a more balancing taste to the sweetness of the vanilla icecream.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?

Walmart