Haagen-Dazs Butter Pecan Ice Cream uploaded by Dianna G.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS #38 in Ice Cream

An American classic, revisited with our passion for singular flavor. we blend spoonful after spoonful of buttery roasted pecans with pure, sweet cream to create a delight like no other.

Vanilla Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Lactose Reduced Skim Milk, Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Salt, Vanilla Extract. Roasted Pecans: Pecans, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.Contains: Milk, Pecan And Egg Ingredients.

Lissbette P.
One of my favorite ice creams! It’s so creamy and the perfect amount of pecans added! It’s perfectly delicious! I’ll keep on purchasing especially from this brand because it’s actually creamy and not too packed.
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
Best butter pecan I have ever had this is my moms favorite ice cream flavor amazing and tasty delicious flavor and a great value we always got it from the grocery store shoprite always has sales so it’s extremely affordable
Amber J.
Agoura Hills, CA
Seriously this is my favorite flavor! I always have it in my freezer and it's so delicious!!!!!! The pecans are good sized and they are not stingy with them. Price is fair but I always stick up on sales
Crystall C.
This one's an A+! Not a fan of too sweet things, but this one's an exception. The only con would be that the carton is too small, so with the whole family taking a bite, it's already gone the next thing you know. It's definitely not healthy, but it can be my guilty pleasure every now and then when I need one!
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
I normally don't like any kind of nuts in my ice cream, but this one is amazing! The macadamia nuts are so incredibly soft and the flavor is to die for. I crave this all the time when I'm pregnant!
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
So delicious, this ice cream brand is a classic for me. Butter Pecan ice cream is one of my favorite flavors and Haagen-Dazs does such a great version. I don't find it to be too expensive especially because ice cream is not something you alway buy but it is worth your money in my opinion for a little treat
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
One of my favorite ice creams right here. So freaking good. If you like butter pecan ice cream please try theirs. Haagan Dazs is meant to be indulgent and a rather fancy experience. If you enjoy that you will enjoy this ice cream a lot. In all honesty I make my dad buy me this when we visit my parents!
Shaqueena M.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually didnt like this ice cream until i became pregnant nothing dairy but once i hit 6 months i was at the stores searching and if they didnt have it i went somewhere else cravings are horrible 😂
Katie E.
Butter Pecan is my favorite ice cream and this brand makes the best! It's not too expensive. It has a great creamy taste. Not the most healthy option-- but definitely good for a little treat! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves ice cream.
Yuli G.
Lompoc, CA
is soft and creamy. It tastes pretty good. I love it and I enjoy it when I eat it. we try not to consume daily because of the large amount of sugar and fats that contain the ice cream, and not only this but the great variety of ice cream of all brands.
Denise F.
Senneterre
What do you think of the price ?
Angel I.
What is your favorite flavor?
Aaliyah J.
Spartanburg , SC
Are they coming out with any new flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Favorite type of haagen dazs?
Rosie H.
New Jersey
Is this butter pecan flavour overly sweet? How does it compare to the macadamia nut ice cream?