BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Raise a spoon to lusciously smooth bourbon ice cream infused with brown sugar bourbon swirls and the intense crunch of praline pecans.

Bourbon Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Maple Syrup, Natural Flavor (Contains Barley), Corn Starch, Bourbon. Brown Sugar Bourbon Swirl: Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Condensed Skim Milk, Sugar), Butter (Cream, Salt), Pectin, Salt, Caramel, Natural Flavor. Praline Pecans: Sugar, Pecans, Corn Syrup, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.

Lela B.
Superior , WI
This is one of the most rich, decadent ice cream‘s I have ever enjoyed! I can only eat a few bites at a time because I have to be very careful with my carbs, and this is very high in carbs… But if I need some real pampering, meantime this is the ticket! Very smooth consistency, beautiful ingredients and just so satisfying! The praline pecans are absolutely wonderful with a perfect amount of crunch without being hard.
Veronica A.
I love ice cream, and Haagen-Dazs is one of the most flavorful, rich, and actually the healthiest, brands of ice cream I've ever had. I love Haagen-Dazs and will definitely be a repeated customer. I'd recommend it to everybody, even those who are trying to eat healthy because honestly, this is one of the most healthy brands of ice cream out there, but it still tastes amazing.
Andrea W.
East Peoria, IL
Haagaen-Dazs is definitely a gourmet ice cream brand, and because of this, I don't buy it often!  It's a great treat that I love to enjoy for special occasions and the flavor is always amazing!  It's very rich, smooth, and creamy.  Although it's pricier than most other brands, it's worth it for a special occasion!
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Target
This brand is amazing for a creamy ice cream delayed. This flavor especially is so creamy the caramels taste with the battery pecan. I really like this ice cream. You should totally give it a try specially if you like pecan nuts.
Natalie W.
Long Beach, CA
I really like this flavor of Haagen-Dazs! The flavor is very unique and it is really good. Although it is a little higher in price than most other ice cream flavors, but it is definitely worth the splurge. I highly recommend this flavor of ice cream!
Mariana G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love this brand of ice cream. Even though its seems a small amount of ice cream its very delicious. The price is about 5$(kind of expensive), but still, the ice cream taste amazing. When I am craving ice cream always buy Haagen-Dazs. Recommend to everyone, worth a try.
Danielle P.
Milford, PA
Honestly, this brand covers it all. Delicious flavors, excellent variety, and usually on sale at your local grocery store. I won’t buy it unless it’s on sale because pints often seem more expensive than anything else. Go figure.
Tiata J.
orlando
You must try this! Probably the best praline pecan ice cream I’ve taste. Haagen-Dazs ice cream has always been smooth and I’ve never really ventured outside of the vanilla flavor. But I gave this a chance and I’m glad I did.
Meagan M.
Apache Junction
This is my favorite brand of ice cream. As such a great flavor. It is so delicious and never disappointing. This brand way out and does all the alternative ice cream brands. It is a little pricey but well worth it
Tiffany B.
Hayward
Purchased at: Target
There's no doubt that this contains a good amount of alcohol, you can smell it! Sooo good, though I could do without the brown sugar swirl as I feel it makes the ice cream gritty and runny.