Haagen-Dazs Bourbon Praline Pecan uploaded by Ana S.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

Raise a spoon to lusciously smooth bourbon ice cream infused with brown sugar bourbon swirls and the intense crunch of praline pecans.

Bourbon Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Maple Syrup, Natural Flavor (Contains Barley), Corn Starch, Bourbon. Brown Sugar Bourbon Swirl: Brown Sugar, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Sweetened Condensed Skim Milk (Condensed Skim Milk, Sugar), Butter (Cream, Salt), Pectin, Salt, Caramel, Natural Flavor. Praline Pecans: Sugar, Pecans, Corn Syrup, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt.

Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
Not sure why they don’t have my favorite ice cream flavor as an option, but this is the same packaging and usually next to it in stores. MANGO ice cream by hagendatz is the most amazing I’ve ever had in my life. Although it isn’t available in every store - I always find it in acme and it’s so beyond worth it. The ice cream melts in your mouth!
Ruthie N.
I like the butter pecan so I bought this one to see how it taste but I didn’t like it to much because the ice cream has bourbon flavor and I thought it was going to be based vanilla ice cream with bourbon so it was a little strong flavor for me.
Denaysha B.
This is the best ice cream ever. I love eating this ice cream it is delicious. It’s expensive than other ice cream but worth the price. They also sell these in mini versions just to try which is good if you don’t like it.
Nikole K.
This is one of my go to ice creams. While it’s a little on the pricey side, I don’t eat ice cream all the time so when I do I want it to be the finest quality. This ice cream fits that requirement. It’s consistently great quality!
Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
Very expensive for just a small tub but during that time of the month I just gotta have it. I prefer the consistency to this than other ice cream brands. It’s creamier and richer tasting as well.
Abbie Q.
I normally hate pecans, like really hate them, but I love this ice cream. It's velvety smooth and buttery!! It melts in your mouth (I don't eat the whole pecans but the rest is so good!
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
I like this ice cream and would repurchase. It has a really rich flavor. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because there are others that are still more rich and complete.
Christina G.
El Paso
This is a well deserved treat. After a hard day at work this was a nice splurge. This will always be the most expensive ice creams I’ll buy... but it’s so worth it.
Olga D.
This is a great ice cream. What I like more is their 5 ingredient line and their “save the bees” promise.

There is another great flavor: salt caramel cone. It kicks the hiney of any similar recipe from well known brands. Crunchy and not overly sugary.
Alina belle H.
TRINITY , AL
If you like regular pralines and cream I'd suggest you run to the nearest store and purchase this one!! Oh my goodness! Wonderful ice cream and no skimping on the fillings. I always eat way to much but it is AMAZING!!