Haagen-Dazs Artisan Collection Ice Cream Ginger Molasses Cookie

Hailing from Brooklyn, Anna of The Good Batch® has perfected the classic American cookie by pinpointing just the right balance of sweetness and mouth-watering flavor. Now we are proud to collaborate with her to make ice cream inspired by one of her renowned treats. Together we mix ginger molasses cookie pieces into vanilla cinnamon ice cream.

Where did you find this ?👀👀👀👀👀
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Artisan Collection Ice Cream Ginger Molasses Cookie!
How would you rate this product?
Sacramento, CA
Thankyou for this amazing product. I absolutely I enjoyed this brand and its products. Buying more soon.
Irvine , Ca
Delicioso e o melhor, o de chocolate e uma delícia eu super recomendo nesse verão para refrescar
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this ice cream! It is so delicious not a flavor you find everywhere. Absolutely delicious
Bronx, NY
Haagen daz although pricey but it never fails, for years it’s always been exceptional flavor
Tampa, FL
I thought this was good but it could have used more crunch or texture to give more dimension.
Orlando, FL
This is a formula sent from the gods it's so damn good one of the best ice creams I've had.
Baltimore, MD
Beyond what you could ever imagine! So freaking good and taste expensive! I loveeee
St, NL
I love ice cream and this didn't disappoint. The taste is amazing. Love ginger some times it over powers the other flavours. But not in this ice cream it's amazing. Certainly recommend.
Surrey, BC
Can I eat this every day? Soooo good! I love anything gingersnap, so this is right up my alley! All of their products are great quality, and this is no exception!
Orlando kissimmee, FL
I have only tried these ice creams once in my life and they are certainly addictive, I seem to have undoubtedly exceeded all brands of ice cream😊🍨🍧🍦🍦
Ask a question to the Influenster community...