Haagen-Dazs Artisan Collection Ice Cream Ginger Molasses Cookie

Hailing from Brooklyn, Anna of The Good Batch® has perfected the classic American cookie by pinpointing just the right balance of sweetness and mouth-watering flavor. Now we are proud to collaborate with her to make ice cream inspired by one of her renowned treats. Together we mix ginger molasses cookie pieces into vanilla cinnamon ice cream.

Where did you find this ?👀👀👀👀👀
Start your review of Haagen-Dazs Artisan Collection Ice Cream Ginger Molasses Cookie!
How would you rate this product?
Aaishah M.
Sacramento, CA
Thankyou for this amazing product. I absolutely I enjoyed this brand and its products. Buying more soon.
Angela P.
Waldorf, MD
I love the Artisan collection. It is a nice break from the typical flavors you get at the grocery store. The ingredients are always delicious and its much cheaper than going to a Coldstone creamery. I will definitely continue buying this brand.
Aerial W.
Häagen Dazs ice cream is wonderful. The price is reasonable. They have a good variety of delicious flavors & the ingredients are great. All the flavors I have tried have a rich taste. I highly recommend trying out one of these flavors from this great brand!
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Haagen daz although pricey but it never fails, for years it’s always been exceptional flavor
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I will try anything Haagen-Dazs that you set in front of me. That said, this flavor almost gave my usual favorite a run for it's money! I'm a ginger cookie lover to my core, but to lure me away from chocolate-peanut butter is nothing short of sorcery.
Amanda C.
Jersey Shore, PA
This ice cream is sooo delicious! I had once but I would totally recommend it to anyone. The flavor is pretty accurate and it’s not too sweet.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Love this ice cream and the diverse amount of flavors it has lots of ingredients that combine to give it a unique and tasty flavor no preparation required and super easy to enjoy and a wide variety of flavors
Erin B.
Ice cream is my favorite food- I love every flavor! It's simple to prepare. We buy ours at Giant Eagle and we will definitely repurchase.
Megan B.
Chaska, MN
I love this ice cream. A nice bite of spicy ginger with a delicious premium ice cream base to cool down and mellow out the flavors. Haagen-Dazs Artisan Collection Ice Cream Ginger Molasses Cookie
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
Haagen Dazs always has my favorite flavors! They aren;t like you normal/boring old vanilla and chocolate. This ginger molasses compares to absolutely nothing. This is my favorite it tastes like you are eating a frozen  ginger snap! I recommend this to everyone and their mama.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...