BY HAAGEN-DAZS #52 in Ice Cream

In Brooklyn, Jessica and Sabrina of The Jam Stand ® push the limits to create jams with imaginative twists in flavor – like their Drunken MonkeyTM jam. Now we are proud to collaborate with them to make ice cream inspired by this uniquely flavored recipe. Together we swirl bananas, rum and lime into a sauce and mix it with smooth vanilla bean ice cream.

Cassandra G.
Honesdale, PA
They make the very best ice cream ever that you can buy at the store. They are a bit pricey so I really only buy them when they are on sale. But I definitely recommend as they are a nice treat. Love them!
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Crystal C.
This flavor is really good! I do wish I could taste more of the macaroons. I love Haagen Dazs ice cream! The texture of this ice cream is perfect and I really enjoy trying all of the different flavors! My freezer has 10 different ice creams in it waiting for me to dig in and I can't wait until tomorrow so I can try another one. You are the best Haagen Dazs!!!!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG sooo creamy, and delicious. I don't eat ice cream too often because I have acid reflux and the cream in these makes me cough all night (even I eat it noon) so I only eat ice cream when I'm having a especially rough day. Lemme tell you, I can sit down and eat a whole pint. Truly delicious ice cream!
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
Belgian Chocolate flavor is so good! Haagen-Dazs please keep this flavor. It's the best chocolate ice cream flavor I've had in the grocery. This ice cream isn't the healthiest but it's nice to splurge every once in a while. PLEASE KEEP MAKING BELGIAN CHOCOLATE all the chocoholics will thank you.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Holy banana love right here!!!  I could eat ice cream every day for the rest of my life and never tire of it especially when you can get flavors such as this banana rum jam!  It tastes just like banana and makes you forget how bad it is for you lol GO GET SOME
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Good and cheaper. I like it although it is super sweet, I like its texture, the ease to prepare and the good of the product, it is not so expensive and you can search and find it easily, I think I always recommend for a good snack. I THINK I CAN EAT MORE THAN ONE ICE CREAM
KRenee G.
Very delicious! My only issue with this ice cream is that the lime and rum flavors were missing. All I could taste was the vanilla & banana. One thing I loved was that the banana didn't taste artificial and overpowering.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I absolutely love this ice cream, I don't keep ice cream in my house but whenever I go get some this is one of my go too's love the banana flavoring the fact that it's sweet but not too rich, definitely will buy again!
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
I totally love ice cream I enjoy it every summer or for a special treat it's very good and also very nice tasterthey have a great verity of ice cream and flavors to keep everyone happpy I totally love the great taste!