Haagen-Dazs Artisan Collection Ice Cream Banana Rum Jam uploaded by Casandra C.

BY HAAGEN-DAZS

In Brooklyn, Jessica and Sabrina of The Jam Stand ® push the limits to create jams with imaginative twists in flavor – like their Drunken MonkeyTM jam. Now we are proud to collaborate with them to make ice cream inspired by this uniquely flavored recipe. Together we swirl bananas, rum and lime into a sauce and mix it with smooth vanilla bean ice cream.

LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Holy banana love right here!!!  I could eat ice cream every day for the rest of my life and never tire of it especially when you can get flavors such as this banana rum jam!  It tastes just like banana and makes you forget how bad it is for you lol GO GET SOME
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG sooo creamy, and delicious. I don't eat ice cream too often because I have acid reflux and the cream in these makes me cough all night (even I eat it noon) so I only eat ice cream when I'm having a especially rough day. Lemme tell you, I can sit down and eat a whole pint. Truly delicious ice cream!
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
Belgian Chocolate flavor is so good! Haagen-Dazs please keep this flavor. It's the best chocolate ice cream flavor I've had in the grocery. This ice cream isn't the healthiest but it's nice to splurge every once in a while. PLEASE KEEP MAKING BELGIAN CHOCOLATE all the chocoholics will thank you.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
I totally love ice cream I enjoy it every summer or for a special treat it's very good and also very nice tasterthey have a great verity of ice cream and flavors to keep everyone happpy I totally love the great taste!
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Good and cheaper. I like it although it is super sweet, I like its texture, the ease to prepare and the good of the product, it is not so expensive and you can search and find it easily, I think I always recommend for a good snack. I THINK I CAN EAT MORE THAN ONE ICE CREAM
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
AMAZING! I'm not too fond on banana ice creams but Haagen dazs does it all the time! It's just sooo good. They made one a few years ago, "bananas foster" and it was also great. They retail from 2.98-5.98 depending on which store and if they're on sale
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This one taste so good ! I love this brand, this brand taste like real ice cream, I hate ice cream that taste fake and taste cheap ! I love the taste of this ice cream ! This is my favorite brand of all the ice cream brands besides carvel.
KRenee G.
Very delicious! My only issue with this ice cream is that the lime and rum flavors were missing. All I could taste was the vanilla & banana. One thing I loved was that the banana didn't taste artificial and overpowering.
Davina N.
Oh my God this is so good I tried not to buy it just because I know that I will go overboard. And this is really hard to find sometimes at the grocery store so whenever I do I tend to buy it anyway