BY HAAGEN-DAZS #57 in Ice Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rooted in San Diego, Cruz of Praline Patisserie has a serious passion for combining flavors in new and unusual ways. Now we are proud to collaborate with him to make ice cream inspired by one of his sweet and savory sauces. Together we mix swirls of smoked applewood caramel sauce and almonds in sweet cream ice cream.

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I love this ice cream. The flavor is super great but the price is slightly outrageous. This is the go to "cheer up ice cream". It is super delicious and I love to have this on a hot day. You dont get much product for high price. I would recommend this to others.
Sai Rajeswari R.
Monroeville , PA
Caramel with almond flavour is something awesomeness to taste. It's healthy with nuts. And coming to price. It's really affordable. It's completely delicious. I bought thrice in a month.
Laurie A.
St. Paul
This ice cream line is unique and gorgeously delicious! Easy to open, absolutely yummy. Great flavors in the line. A bit on the spendy side, but well worth it. I can't wait to try all the flavors.
Stacey H.
Henrico, VA
Anything that is salty and sweet deserves a positive review. Haagen Dazs ice cream is more than just a name, it may be a little pricey for ice cream but it's a guilty "i deserve" pleasure. I am someone who doesn't necessarily "like" ice cream but i LOVE milkshakes, if that makes sense. So I always eat my ice cream in milkshake form, but when I bought this (solely for the flavour) I found myself eating out of the pint and I"m not ashamed. I absolutely love it!
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Yummy! It's so delicious very creamy great quality ice cream easy to prepare just wish the price for pints was better, these aren't the priciest of brands but still somewhat expensive. I would definitely recommend this to others
Blessing A.
The best flavor I have ever had from them. This brand always has quality ingredients and you can tell by how it tastes. Very smooth and creamy consistency. More expensive than most ice cream brands but the quality is worth it
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my sons favorite ice cream. He buys them every time we go to the movie theater or just at the store. He can consume an entire package in one sitting. These are the ice creams that kids grow up on and make memories with
Kleybell M.
Minden, NV

I love it because besides that it has my favorite dried fruit which are almonds, it is an ice cream that is always good to have in the refrigerator for any time of the day, especially to watch movies at home.

Vanessa R.
Lake Arthur
Like I said, Carmel is my weakness and this ice cream is to melt for. Windy winky 😂 the inside ream isn't too sweet, nor salty. It's the perfect flavor. This ice crema Is not disappointing . It's amazing and perfect for a late night snack. Recommend