H2Ocean - Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit - UTC - Tattoo uploaded by melissa j.

BY H2OCEAN

H2Ocean Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit - Price Per Kit see more...

Katie K.
Port Orange
Loved it. It made my after care so easy. I used some H2Ocean after my piercings as well. I used it everyday once I got the tattoo, it’s been a while so I haven’t used it in a while. Very gentle and non irritating. When I get another tattoo, I’ll buy.
melissa j.
Tennessee
This stuff is AWESOME. I can tell which tattoos I've used this with and which ones I didn't. I love this product. Go with the directions each day and you will end up with tattoo. This a permanent choice you make. Take good care of it.
Desi'ree R.
Comstock Park, MI
I’ve had my tattoo for a few years now, but when I first got it ...I asked around about care and this was the product that was always suggested. It worked great. It kept my tattoo clean and shiny looking , even after a long period of time. I would definitely recommend
Rachel V.
Merced , CA
I have lots of tattoos and have used many products recommended by my tattoo artist. They had this available and i tried it. I liked it a lot. I didn’t have to constantly reapply it. I follow directions and it healed great.
Emma K.
I would moats definitely buy this product and test it out and probably 3-4 times a day and I would say it’s gentle for the tattoo and it’s pricey you can get it anywhere and yes I would buy it if I got another tattoo
Maxine A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
The h2ocean spray for piercings works wonders! I would definitely buy it again it’s a great price because it’s an amazing product, and you can get it good at hot topic or any tattoo shop or amazon
Carla B.
Cedar Park, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
H2Ocean - Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit - UTC - Tattoo when getting a tattoo the aftercare it’s super important ! Sometimes just by using the wrong product you can mess up your tattoo . I love this kit , I’ve used it for almost all my tattoos and definitely would recommend to anyone out there with a fresh tattoo .
MiSSjadey__G0RE💋💀🎀 G.
Lebanon, PA
I love the smell of this product. Great aftercare for piercings and tattoos. Good price point for the value of products you are getting. Always my number One choice for aftercare!
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
I have used this H2Ocean Set for every tattoo i have every got and every tattoo has healed incredible! Along with my tattoos i have 13 piercings and not one of my piercings have got infected. My favorite in the spray because you can take it anywhere and clean your tattoo or piercings.
stori l.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This kit disappoints a little to be quite honest. I used it very often after my ankle tattoo and while it smelled nice and non overpowering it just really dried out my skin. All of it. Maybe it was singular and not everyone experiences this issue but I sadly did. I won’t be buying again. However I typically love h20cean for my piercing up keep.