H2Ocean Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit, 6.2 Ounce

by H2Ocean

#23 in Tattoo Care

The ultimate tattoo care aftercare kit is essential for all healing stages of your new tattoo and can be used after healing on existing tattoos. This kit is designed to cleanse your tattoo while providing nourishment and moisture to your skin. This one of a kind all natural water based aftercare system will keep your new tattoo bright and beautiful for many years to come. The ultimate tattoo care aftercare kit provides you with a 3 step safe, unscented, and revitalizing skin care regiment that is made for the industry by the industry.

Is this better than the tattoo goo?
Has anyone used this for their tattoos? Is it good?
Start your review of H2Ocean Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit, 6.2 Ounce!
Cedartown, GA
H2ocean makes the absolute best aftercare products for after care on tattoos and piercings. I have used every product of theirs atleast once. And loved all of them. This one is no different. If you want the best after care product then this is the one for you!
Fort Hood, TX
Great product, the only thing I use for my tattoos (7 and growing) it heals them quicker and you only need a little bit. I bough a big bottle like 3 years ago for $15 and I'm just now low on it. I always recommend it 👍
I purchased this at the tattoo shop after I got my tattoo. I used it for quite awhile afterwards. My tattoo is in good condition but this is the only tattoo care I’ve used. Would buy again
Rogersville, TN
I live for this stuff. I used it religiously and found it to be the best I've found so far. However it can be a little harsh on certain skin types so it's definitely a good idea to test it out first before going all in with it
Palm Bay, FL
H2Ocean Ultimate Tattoo Care Kit, 6.2 Ounce uploaded by Kristina C.
I picked this up from my shop when I got my first tattoo almost two years ago. It’s a really great set, and really does help with the healing process. Now did I repurchase it for my tattoos after? No, simply just because there are cheaper drug store alternatives that work the exact same. It still gets 4 stars, because the product itself is great. (Tattoo artist: Angela Bailey from Studio XIII)
Saugus, MA
This H2Ocean Ultimate tattoo aftercare kit is essential for all of the healing stages of your new tattoo, plus it can be used after healing on your existing tattoos. This kit is designed to cleanse your tattoo, while also providing nourishment and moisture to your skin, which is bound to feel a little touchy right now. This one-of-a-kind, all-natural water based aftercare system will keep your new tattoo bright and beautiful for many years to come. The ultimate tattoo care aftercare kit provides you with a three-step, safe, unscented, and revitalizing skin care regimen that is made for the tattoo industry by the tattoo industry.
Marion, NC
When i got 3 of my tatyoos i used this kit and i honestly believe it cut the healing time in half i also used it for my piercings as well and it helped them to heal quickly with no worries and its easy direction help guide you to use the product to a quick recovery. Highly recommend for anyone getting or recently have got a tattoo or piercing
I love h20cean and have used their products exclusively after each of my piercings and tattoos. I feel like their products are specially designed for sensitive skin and they help keep me pain free, infection free, and looking fabulous. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone who has a new tattoo. It's really the only brand that has everything.
Riverview
No matter what I HAVE to have this for aftercare. The foaming cleaner works like a charm and the moisturizer isn't too greasy. It smells like green soap which I love. It's gentle on the skin and doesnt contain alcohol. This is a must have. I definitely would recommend it.
prudenville. mi
My first tattoo was a giant calf piece and I was worried about what product to use for care. This worked the best! My sister recommended it to me and I never went back. 5.5 years later and my tattoo is still as pigmented as the first day I got it. Definitely a great buy!