H2Ocean Tattoo Aftercare Moisturing Cream 2.5oz

by H2Ocean

#5 in Tattoo Care

2.5oz aftercare cream for tattoos H2Ocean Tattoo Aftercare Moisturing Cream 2.5ozOcean Care protects and moisturizes your tattoo. This tattoo cream will ensure the fastest and safest way to naturally heal your new tattoo. Specifications- 2.5 Ounces, Antibacterial, Hypoallergenic, Water Based, Fragrance Free.

2.5oz aftercare cream for tattoos

Does this product work well?
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of H2Ocean Tattoo Aftercare Moisturing Cream 2.5oz!
Fayetteville, NC
I have several tattoos and many of them cover large parts of my body. I remember the first time I used H2O ointment after getting a tattoo and it was at a convention over 14 yrs ago.... I will just say that this particulat tattoo is still to this day the brightest and nicest looking tattoo that I have because after that I didnt use the salve again I used what each new artist said would work....leta just say I would use the ointment h2o again and yes I would reccomend to anyone looking to get a tattoo to use it.
Malakoff, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve used this for all my tattoos. It’s a favorite and I don’t have any weird reactions to it. My tattoos look great, and all healed properly. Less itching as well which is a major plus! Good price, decent amount to last awhile, and recommended by many especially me. I have both sides of ribs, lower stomach, right shoulder blade, inner upper arm, outer upper arm, and right wrist done. So I’ve used this product a lot. And it’s great.
Henderson, NC
This is what my tattoo artist recommended and sold to me for about $10. It’s pretty inexpensive and goes a long way. You don’t need to put a whole lot on. Unlike other moisturizers or ointments, this cream goes on silky smooth! It doesn’t cause any breakouts and because it isn’t heavy it allows the skin to breathe and heal correctly giving your tattoo life to heal without the need for any touch ups
Lancaster, OH
This is my go to product for after care on every tattoo. I started using Neosporin when I began getting tattoos 20 years ago and noticed fading. When I asked a new artist for suggestion they referred me to this and ive used it for the last 10 years and noticed less fading
Recommend this product as it was recommended to me after getting a tattoo at the tattoo convention it works great and smells great! I will buy this product again it is a little price but after spending a fortune on a tattoo can’t be cheap in the after care!
This moisturizer works pretty well on keeping my tattoos looking bright and vibrant. I am a fan of the feel of the moisturizer as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who has tattoos and wants to keep them looking nice. It is kind of a must have
Middletown, PA
Highly recommend this stuff for tattoo aftercare. Its gentle leavening skin soft. Easy to use. Affordable.i Used this on myself and sold alot of this in the shop i worked for to my clients. Never had a problem. Never disappoints. Love the design on the packaging as well.
Nampa, ID
This is so wonderful to use on your tattoo whenever you get to the dry peeling part of the healing. It really keeps my skin hydrated and it lasts a long time! I would buy this every time I get a new tattoo. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Boise, ID
Moisturizing without leaving the skin feeling greasy. It gets the job done so I’m giving it five stars although I’m not entirely sure how this works any better or worse than the cheaper unscented lotions you can pick up at any drugstore.
tampa, fl
This stuff works wonders. I use this on all my tattoos after getting them! It keeps it hydrated when peeling and causes it to less fade once its healed!! Makes me wanna get way more tattoos knowing they wont fade super fast!