• H2ocean-Piercing Aftercare Spray H2Ocean-Piercing
  • H2ocean-Piercing Aftercare Spray Blue

BY H2OCEAN #4 in Personal Care

Containing only USP grade all natural ingredients including unrefined sea salt and enzymes, H2Ocean piercing spray will provide proper care and maintenance to all body modifications from a simple ear piercing to the most extreme body piercing. The combination of sea salt and lysozyme creates the optimal solution to reduce the healing time and help eliminate adverse issues that commonly arise when dealing with a new piercing.

• I am a sucker for getting new ear piercings, but I hate a...1 Answers
  • What was your first piercing?9 Answers
  • Im interested in piercing my nose. But my skin is super s...2 Answers
H2ocean-Piercing Aftercare Spray

Start your review of H2ocean-Piercing Aftercare Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Orlando, FL
I used this product after getting my nose pierced. I wish I would have had it after my daith. The spray is super easy to use and it really makes a difference. If I get another piercing I would definitely use this product again. It is worth the price.
Lake Worth, FL
I’ve been using this for my two new piercings I got (my cartilage & rook)! It’s been doing the job, at least I think so.. haha. The fact that it’s a spray is extremely convenient. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because I have a difficult time finding it and I do believe it’s a bit overpriced as well.
I absolutely love getting piercings, but after about 6 months they would all grow large bumps on them and become too painful and I would have to take them out. I no joke probably lost 10 piercings. I was always told to clean with antibacterial soap. Wrong! It was so bad for my skin. So I was told about this. 100% best thing for piercings. I have had no bumps! Although my piercing sometimes gets irritated because my sensitive skin, this and tea tree oil takes away any places, bumps, soreness, etc. I have now had my nose ring for over a year when I had lost it before. So yes, buy this. It's great, easy to use and gentle. I swear by it.
I LOVE this spray! This has helped my piercings heal so much quicker and it helped so much in the cleaning process. If you have any piercings I highly recommend this product!
Dalton, GA
I used this with my first piercing. It's basically over priced salt water in a spray can. It does have a couple ingredients as perks but for me it's just not worth the price I paid.
I wish I had gotten this stuff when I first got my piercings done! I previously used a simple saline wash and after almost 5 months of my nose and industrial piercing not healing well I finally purchased this and the difference is amazing. Both of my piercings look so much better and the misting spray covers a lot of area. I will never use anything but this for my piercings going forward.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
My husband and I have been using this after getting or piercings. While it does seem to help keep them clean and promote healing, the spray goes a bit everywhere. I got my nose pierced and trying to spray this at my face just got my entire face what. I then tried to spray this on to Cotton or a Q-tip first and it basically soaked in and nothing went on my skin. So I liked it but I have to deal with a full facial spray every time I clean my nose ring.
N Branford, CT
Purchased at: Hot Topic
I loved using this and I've just run out unfortunately. I've used it for my industrial piercing which has just started acting up(of course as ive just run out). This is the most easy well to heal because you just spray it on the site and it acts as a barrier towards bacteria. With this product you don't have to worry about saline soaks and you could also take it on the go. Love it!
1,905 reviews
I love this stuff! I've been having problems with my industrial piercing since I got it done and this stuff has been a lifesaver. It's helped my piercing feel better and got rid of the inflammation. This stuff is cheap and works great. I'd recommend to anyone that's having trouble with their piercings.
Feels wonderful and improves the expression of fluid from my new piercings which helped a lot as I had trouble healing (I'm a side sleeper). Even if it doesn't actually heal, it feels amazing when my pricings are burning and that is enough for me!
Mount Holly, NJ
E Brunswick , NJ
Can I use this in my hair? I see a lot of sea salt sprays and was wondering if anyone has tried it in their hair
Levittown, NY
I have been having some trouble with my belly piercing lately. Bloody, excess tissue etc. Is it worth it as opposed to regular saline?

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email