BY H2OCEAN #13 in Tattoo Care

Ocean care cream is designed to nourish, revitalize, and protect your new tattoo. This moisturizing cream is enriched with USP grade ingredients and 82 essential trace elements and minerals that keep your tattoo healthy and moisturized with each application. Ocean care cream does not sit on the skin, nor does it smudge or stick to your clothes. It will keep your tattoo hydrated while reducing scabbing and helps to preserve the appearance and quality of your new tattoo see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kate C.
Northglenn
The best tattoo aftercare on the market! I am a tattoo artist and I recommend this product to all of my clients! It is not greasy and rubs in like lotion. It helps keep the colors bright and smooth. The tat in the picture I have only had for a day and it is not red or covered in a greasy ointment and I applied the H2Ocean cream right before the picture!
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
I love my little piercings, but if it wasn't for this buddy,I'd never get through it! It cleans for thouroughly and Im just so glad to know it works so well! And I can speak from experience lol piercings all over my ears 😂❤!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I purchased this at the place that did my tattoo they highly recommend it. It nourishes and protects your tattoo, this I a great product that hydrates the skin the keep you tattoo looking fresh and bright. I love the fact it didn't have any irritation. I highly recommend this product.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
You're better off using regular lotion than using this stuff. I put it on a tattoo that was dry (almost healed completely) and it did nothing for me. It's thin and does nothing to protect or moisturize your tattoo. This was sent to our tattoo shop free to try, but it's not something I'd ever purchase. For aftercare, just use Aquaphor.
Yoazin V.
H2O ocean tattoo after care is the best thing you can use for your tattoos. It helps with the healing process and it keeps the tattoos looking fresh and bright. I have always used this for all my tattoos and it has worked wonders
Amber U.
Rockford, TN
This is the absolute best cream for using while healing your new tattoo. I have used it with two of mine and wouldn't trade it for anything. It is the best. It moisturizes so well also.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Great stuff! I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Ally W.
After getting my first tattoo, I was very concerned about how to care for my tattoo. This ointment works very well in moisturizing my tattoo and it is reasonably priced for the quality. The ointment has helped my tattoo heal. When I get my next tattoo I will definitely use again. I highly reccomend!
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
H2Ocean tattoo aftercare is a great product, it is a first aid cream after you get a tattoo, to help it heal, I've used it several times, use it sparingly. It last a long time and is a good value for your money
Megan K.
Edmonton, AB
Great lotion. The size is great for travel and more than enough to heal smaller tattoos. More moisturing than the foam, so great for really dry skin.