4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Nothing pain relieving foam soap contains 5% lidoacaine and is specifically formulated to numb and disinfect your skin during the tattoo process. Lidocaine is an FDA approved ingredient as a pain reliever. It is enriched with soothing aloe Vera and is perfect for those with sensitive skin. This all natural anti microbial soap is not harsh like most other anti bacterial soaps and it effectively stops the onset of excessive drying and scabbing. Use it as a wash while getting tattooed to prevent inflammation and throughout your entire healing process for best results. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Amanda G.
This product worked WONDERS for my thigh sleeve. It made the 15ish hours somewhat bearable. I had my entire thigh tattooed in two sessions, one 9 hour session and one 5.5 hour session. My artist sells this product, along with other H2Ocean products in the shop she works in. She mentioned it to me at my consultation due to the fact that my tattoo sessions were going to be lengthy. I took it into consideration and ended up going with it about half way through my tattoo. I docked one star only for the fact that the pain relief lasts maybe 10-15 minutes at most before you have to consider reapplying, and you can only start using it once the skin has been broken. Because it does need to deep into the tattooed skin in order for its pain relieving properties to work.