BY H2OCEAN

H2Ocean’s aquatat is the first ointment created to effectively protect your tattoo with its pharmaceutical grade ingredients. aquatat is FDA approved as well as being dermatologist recommended. Specifically made for the industry, this ointment serves to promote skin health with its high antioxidant content while improving your skins natural nutrient absorption. Fragrance free and made with sensitive skin in mind, aquatat eliminated the mineral oil commonly found in other ointments and replaced it with palm oil for its non-clogging, rejuvenating properties see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney S.
Really helped aid my healing process! Helped my skin stay moisturized and prevented my skin from getting dry! Some oiled residue can be left on your hands after applying, but that isn’t worth leaving this product on the shelf!
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: White more...
Absolute best tattoo aftercare I've ever used. I've used H2Ocean for every tattoo I've had, and they never get infected, and always heal quickly. This is best used with the foam wash.