H2O+ Spa Sea Amber 8-ounce Body Lotion uploaded by Eric D.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This moisture-intensive H2O Plus lotion with sea amber extract goes on light, and works all day, to nourish skin and indulge the senses. PRODUCT FEATURES Hints of sweet vanilla, citrus, and jasmine impart a luxurious, warm scent. Sea amber and sea kelp comforts and softens dry skin. Hydrating marine blend and red algae combine with vitamin E and provitamin B5 to soothe and revitalize. Cocoa and mango butters rapidly absorb into skin to replenish and protect. HOW TO USE Apply daily to cleansed skin. PRODUCT DETAILS 8-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Jessica S.
Manhattan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this lotion. Very moisturizing and good for daily used. Left my skin feeling soft & refreshed. Would recommend if looking for gentle lotion.
Bryson B.
I'm currently pregnant and this stuff works wonders! I was a first time user and will definitely use again. It made my skin feel so moisturizered!
Amanda K.
This is a great hydrating moisturizer if you're someone who always has dry skin like I do, it exceeded my expectations and was very effective!
Courtney K.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells great! Works great and I would buy this again. My whole family used it after showering and said it made them feel very smoothe!!!
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product makes my skin feel moist. It was my first time using it and it was good. I would buy it again!!
Daniela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No he tenido la oportunidad de usar este producto, toda hidratacion es indispensable para el cuerpo femenino
Starr R.
Framingham
It's very relaxing and refreshing to your face my skin felt brand new I would recommend this to my family
Holly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Makes your skin feel so smooth definitely worth buying! Love the smell too!
Valerie P.
Lonely se una vez en un spa y quede enamorada me gustaría probarlo nuevamente para así tener algo más concreto .