H2O+ Spa Sea Amber 8-ounce Body Lotion uploaded by Eric D.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This moisture-intensive H2O Plus lotion with sea amber extract goes on light, and works all day, to nourish skin and indulge the senses. PRODUCT FEATURES Hints of sweet vanilla, citrus, and jasmine impart a luxurious, warm scent. Sea amber and sea kelp comforts and softens dry skin. Hydrating marine blend and red algae combine with vitamin E and provitamin B5 to soothe and revitalize. Cocoa and mango butters rapidly absorb into skin to replenish and protect. HOW TO USE Apply daily to cleansed skin. PRODUCT DETAILS 8-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

H2O+ Spa Sea Amber 8-ounce Body Lotion
  • "By far this is my go to skin lotion. It dissolves beautifully into the skin and doesn't have any sticky residue left on your body. Amazing all year round. I have incredibly dry skin and this is so moisturizing and leaves me feeling like a goddess" in 4 reviews
Carly S.
Portage, PA
H20-spa beauty I use a lot I love it all. It's very gentle on my I love the product a lot. I was a first timer user when I used this product. It's a very good value and not pricy at all. No there is no room for improvement for this product.
Sabrina R.
I really liked this body lotion. It kept my skin moisturized for many hours and the product itself was not sticky which i liked. The scent is also so light and refreshing so it didn't bother me to wear all day. I'd say I would definitely buy this product again.
Amanda O.
Loudon, TN
This lotion smells AmaZing!!!! It's not oily or greasy. It absorbs perfectly and moisturizers so well. I love how fresh it feeels and doesn't feel like a mountain of thick lotion is on me. It's light and airy and I carry it everywhere. I keep a rube in my purse and in my bathroom.
Chris Y.
Woodstock
Scented perfectly refreshingly with a very smooth application.  I have dry skin and this moisturizer has been my twice a day ritual since I discovered it.  It's my relaxing reward after a long hot shower.  I highly recommend at a great price point to anyone look for a moisturizer that smoothed the skin going on very evenly.
Beth M.
Huntington, WV
This makes my skin very soft and it's a soft that lasts. The bottle is beautiful, and I'm very impressed with this product. I've used this product before, and I'll continue to do so. It's overall an amazing moisturizing lotion
Katelyn L.
Waco, TX
I LOVE the smell and feel of this lotion. It left my skin SUPER soft. It was gentle enough to not irritate my skin but moisturized just perfectly!! Absolutely would buy this again 100%!!!!!!
Eric D.
I had purchased this lotion at ulta, i had gotten three. They were on clearance and at checkout the came up one penny! The scent is pleasent and it makes my hands real smooth! I really like it and have eniugh to last a while
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
The smell is nice. Not too strong and definitely not harsh. I really like how it makes my skin feel smooth and soft. Buuut I give it a 3 star because the feeling doesn't last. And while it makes my skin feel soft and smooth it doesn't really make it feel hydrated. Even the soft and smooth feeling doesn't last as long. I like this lotion, but would really like it if it had some staying power and moisturizing properties.
Kailie P.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I love love love this lotion!!! It smells soooooooo amazing and helps with my dry sensitive skin!!! I always use this after shaving and my legs end up feel so smooth and healthy and I couldn't ask for a better product to use!
Jazzi A.