BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A luxurious, exfoliating scrub that restores a natural glow and touchable softness to dull, dry skin with Sea Salt, Almond Oil and Anti-Aging Marine Blend. European sea salts provide gentle, yet effective exfoliation for normal or dry, rough areas. Almond oil is quickly absorbed by the skin to richly soothe and soften. Moisture-rich marine botanicals, including Wakame, Sea Lettuce, and Sea Fennel, provide deep, oil-free hydration for visibly smooth, radiant skin. Invigorating oceanside scent, infused with notes of green tea, imparts a hint of fresh fragrance Sea Salt Skin Smoother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
No way. The ad for it made me think that for the $25.00 price, the seller would ship two travel size bottles. It's a good product, but no one should pay that price for one small bottle of it.
Cara P.
Philadelphia, pa
This scrub does a good job of getting the dead skin off while hydrating the skin. However two things make me knock off stars: 1. It does leave my shower with a slick floor. The oil just doesn't all wash down and so you have to be careful. 2. Because of the oils, this isn't a great scrub for using before a shave. While I don't need a shaving cream, I also don't get the closest shave because the oil is that thick on your skin. It will, in turn, clog my razor.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This sea salt scrub is amazing. When the winter months hit, my skin gets extra dry. This scrub is perfect for buffing away the dead skin while moisturizing at the same time. I use it 2-3 times a week on my legs and arms to keep my skin nice and soft.
Katie F.
Fairfield, CA
I love this and so does my daughter. I always scrub her feet with this and then use the matching body butter to moisturize her lil tootsies. However, when using this in the shower, your feet get slippery so be careful!!
Nataly C.
I think this product is great because I have really sensitive skin but with this product I feel like it really makes my skin smooth without a burning sensation.
Hope B.
Nice smell but would like a finer grit to the scrub as it seems a bit harsh. However, paired with the lotion and shower gel it's a pretty solid product.
Ashley R.
I LOVE this brand! Everything that I have tried from H2O I have loved. Including this body scrub. It leaves my skin feeling so soft.
samantha c.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love the scent of this and how it exfoliates your skin. I love to use it dry (with a soft hand) before a shower.
Ellie H.
I live this brand I use tons of there items just another One direction and me I love great for the skin.
Leah C.
Is this very rough and grainy?