H2O+ Sea Results 3-In-1 Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Kim G.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

H20 Plus Sea Results 3-in-1 Foaming Cleanser contains powerful tri-peptides that help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, refine texture, and tone tired skin. This triple-action marine cleanser diffuses the look of surface lines while foaming away dulling impurities with Anti-Aging Marine Blend of nori, himanthalia, and spirulina. Gentle formula removes makeup, cleanses and tones in a single step. Tri-peptides help visibly diminish and fight the formation of expression lines. Goldenrod extract gives skin a noticeably firmer appearance Not.

• How does it work is it expensive1 Answers
  • Any oily skin-type users out there that has tried this? W...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Kohl's
I’m in love with the H2O+ line! It’s hydrating and makes my skin feel soft and fresh. I love the packaging and the cost compared to other brands. Great value and great overall performance! I love that I can find it anywhere (TJMaxx, Ross, Kohl’s, etc) and it’s a “forever staple” in my vanity!
Norma D.
Orlando
Ok I will see if my dad having to go back so we can get it done and I have to be in a relationship with someone else I know is I have to go to Disney world is a little pricey but good to apply for the post of the days you are you still looking for someone to have fun and be careful and don't want it to get a room for the first time in the morning but will be there at and what time do your best and I hope you have to be at work by the time I got home from the hospital and they said it call
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and everytime.
Yasmen J.
Dayton,Ohio
Really nice. Does not have a alcohol smell to it. Packaging was nice and sturdy. It definitely met my expectations! I would buy again. Was not harsh on the skin. I can’t think of anything to improve in this product.
Nichole D.
York, PA
If you want something that’s going to remove all the junk and makeup and bad crap out of your face. This is it. Buy this. This is one of the only cleansers I use and it removes everything. It leaves nothing behind I’ve tested multiple cleansers and this is the top of my list.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wow first time using, and one I love the smell. Two I definitely would continue buying . It keeps my skin hydrated in the summer heat. The quality value worth buying would recommend to anyone. I love the bottle color to love how it fade in to different color
Kaitlyn O.
This is an amazingly light and clean product. It does not dry out the skin at all. A little goes a long way and it does a fantastic job of taking off make up and the dirt of the day. It leaves the skin feeling clean without feeling stripped.
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
I am new to this influenster, so, to give my opinion, I should first try the products, although this brand seems very good and I would love to try the product and thus give the go-ahead and promote it. my social networks I definitely want to try. And I have tried some products some are good and others are not, so I would like to read this message to get its quality and be able to share and promote them on my social networks.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
sherry p.
Love this stuff. And how it feels when you but it on. So nice every thing it say it dose it dose. I love how good it works. And it smells good too. You need to try this out
Tahnee D.
Tulsa, OK
Any oily skin-type users out there that has tried this? Would love to know what you think about it.
How does it work is it expensive