BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I originally purchased this product from the local Ulta store in my area; however, when I returned to buy more of this product, I found they no longer carried this item. Thanks to Amazon, I was able to buy several bottles of this product for myself, friends and family. This oil is a very light, natural oil product. The scent is a refreshing light-herbal fragrance, which I love. I find this oil readily absorbs into my skin, and it is so light, that I can put it on and leave the house immediately...I love that!
Lacey T.
Fairbury
I love this Brand and all of their products! They always use quality ingrediants and the smells are always tantalizing! This body silk leaves my skin feeling so smooth and silky without being overly oily feeling. The smell is not overpowering which I love! I highly recommend this product as well as all of this brand's products.
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Such a great skin cleanser! Smells great and feels great! The only thing I hated was the small amount I received as a sample