BY H2O+ BEAUTY

• Price? And also, is this good to use to exfoliate body be...1 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin? 6 Answers
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
I love this product! it seems to be very high quality and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. I'd recommend this to a friend, no problem! It smells amazing and I'm obsessed with using this, plus it's all natural!
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
I am obsessed with this scrub. I love that it's a natural scrub too that isn't made with too many oils. It's perfect for everyday use and leaves your skin feeling nice, clean, smooth and smelling good all day.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I really like body scrubs to exfoliate & this one is all natural which is a big plus. It smells great & does a good job ESP before a sunless tan
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
I love H2O they have the most amazing smelling products, this is one of them. My skin is nice and soft and smelling delicious.
Ashley T.
This is a Excellent product. I love the scrub it always leaves my body feeling so soft! It also smells amazing
San K.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Carrie M.
Rockford, IL
Just wondering if this works for sensitive skin
Marwa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm interested In trying out this product but not sure where I can purchase it? Is it found in any major retail or drug store?
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Price? And also, is this good to use to exfoliate body before applying self tanner?