BY H2O+ BEAUTY

A marine-rich moisturizing conditioner to make hair shiny, full and manageable with Marine Collagen, Provitamin B and Hydrating Marine Blend. Marine collagen improves moisture absorption and retention to refine hair s texture, vitality and strength. Provitamin B deeply nourishes hair and contributes to silky feel and shine without buildup. Moisture-rich marine botanicals, including Wakame, Sea Lettuce, and Sea Fennel, deeply hydrate to repair and protect hair from environmental stress. Notes of fresh eucalyptus and cool mint awaken the senses and impart a subtle scent Sea Marine Collagen Condit.

Emily B.
Champaign , IL
This product is simply amazing! It smells great. It makes my hair feel super soft and healthy. It’s the only conditioner I really love to use! The price isn’t too bad either
Brittany M.
Columbia
Awesome conditioner! It didn't make my hair greasy after using at all (and I have super thin hair which gets greasy easily.) I paired this with the Sea Marine shampoo and it is a perfect combo. I bought the travel sizes in a small kit at Tj Maxx and was very happy with the results! Highly recommended!
Mystique D.
I received this as a gift but do not know if I would buy again. The scent was okay, and I did not see immediate results. It seems to keep its promises as it does condition, but I was expecting more out of it.
Tabitha B.
Winfield, AL
I first tried this brand at Disney World and I love it!!! It gives my hair volume and a healthy look. The smell is amazing. I really think this is going to be a new go to for me.
Shae C.
The scent of this conditioner is amazing. It smells like your hair after an expensive blow out from the salon. It's very moisturizing without weighting my hair down. The scent lasts even longer when paired with the shampoo. Travel size is essential, so much better than what hotels offer!
Alondra G.
Avenal , Ca
This conditioner was great! I have kind of dry hair and it helped bring it back to life! I got mine at Ross for a very affordable price and now I know I'm willing to pay full price! I was very satisfied with it and it's smell not to strong!
Jessica k.
Muskegon, MI
One of the best smelling products that is available anywhere. Use this once and you will want it forever! Great product, keeps your hair clean without drying out! Pair it with the sea collagen conditioner for the best results!
Jennifer T.
Phoenix, AZ
I got hooked on this conditioner staying at Disney Resorts. I love the way it makes my hair feel and the smell is divine, always makes me feel like I'm back on vacation, even if just in my shower!
Shari V.
I have used H20 Plus Sea Marine Collagen Conditioner and it's Amazing! I Love all H20 so worth the price. I buy this for my daughter also and she loves it. Smells Amazing!
denise d.
Las vegas, Nv
I got a sample of the H2O mineral and was immediately in love with it. The scent is very nice and clean. i couldn't stop feeling and smelling my hair after each bath!