BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Ultra-Rich Body Lotion Highly emollient shea butter helps heal protect the skin, leaving it touchably soft resilient 2 Provitamin B soothes irritation helps maintain healthy a moisture balance at the cellular level 3 Natural fruit enzymes revitalize skin promote cellular renewal for an all-over healthy radiance This body lotion infuses skin with nourishing moisture to smooth, soften and subtly fragrance the skin with Shea Butter, Provitamin B and Natural Fruit Enzymes. see more...

• I have been looking for a good moisturizer. Would you recommend t...1 Answers
  • Hm raspberry moisturizer sounds delicious... Does it smell like r...3 Answers
Sage T.
Midland, MI
H2O plus products were hard to find for a long time but now they are starting to pop up in non-H2O plus stores. This product smells great and acts as a great moisturizer. It goes on thick but leaves your skin feeling smooth !
Haley G.
I have mildly dry skin and I've tried a lot of products and they didn't help much but I tried this and fell in love. My skin felt hydrated for longer and I loved the smell.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I really love this body balm. It's not too heavy on the scent and actually works, unlike some other brands of scented lotions. It's really great. I love the smell.
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This was another great find I found at Marshalls. Love the scent and nice moister. Says unisex but no guy I know would use it.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
I love H2O products and this one is no different. Leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated!
Brittni F.
Love this scent! I am able to find it at marshalls pretty regularly for 2.99 which is a steal!
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
One of my favorite brands and makes my skin feel amazing all the time !! I love it !
Ivana C.
Toronto
Hm raspberry moisturizer sounds delicious... Does it smell like raspberries???
Samantha C.
I have been looking for a good moisturizer. Would you recommend this? What does it smell like and where can I purchase it?