BY CAROLINA HERRERA

Ultra-Rich Body Lotion Highly emollient shea butter helps heal protect the skin, leaving it touchably soft resilient 2 Provitamin B soothes irritation helps maintain healthy a moisture balance at the cellular level 3 Natural fruit enzymes revitalize skin promote cellular renewal for an all-over healthy radiance This body lotion infuses skin with nourishing moisture to smooth, soften and subtly fragrance the skin with Shea Butter, Provitamin B and Natural Fruit Enzymes. see more...

• I have been looking for a good moisturizer. Would you recommend t...1 Answers
  • Hm raspberry moisturizer sounds delicious... Does it smell like r...3 Answers
Sage T.
Midland, MI
H2O plus products were hard to find for a long time but now they are starting to pop up in non-H2O plus stores. This product smells great and acts as a great moisturizer. It goes on thick but leaves your skin feeling smooth !
Haley G.
I have mildly dry skin and I've tried a lot of products and they didn't help much but I tried this and fell in love. My skin felt hydrated for longer and I loved the smell.
Brittni F.
Love this scent! I am able to find it at marshalls pretty regularly for 2.99 which is a steal!
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
One of my favorite brands and makes my skin feel amazing all the time !! I love it !
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
I really love this body balm. It's not too heavy on the scent and actually works, unlike some other brands of scented lotions. It's really great. I love the smell.
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This was another great find I found at Marshalls. Love the scent and nice moister. Says unisex but no guy I know would use it.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
I love H2O products and this one is no different. Leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated!
Ivana C.
Toronto
Hm raspberry moisturizer sounds delicious... Does it smell like raspberries???
Samantha C.
I have been looking for a good moisturizer. Would you recommend this? What does it smell like and where can I purchase it?