MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerwet n wild
H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

Cue the waterworks! This liner provides lasting definition that won't let you down. It's waterproof, smudge-proof, and super long-lasting. Use the precise applicator brush to create everything from subtle fine lines to bold dramatic looks.

Does this eyeliner smudge?
Iss this a good eyeliner? Is this a good liner to start off practicing with?
Is it just me or the wand for this eyeliner doesn’t help to create a precise wing line ? If you’re successful with drawing a precise line, how do you do it? Any tips are much appreciated!
Start your review of H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner!
Ross R.
Levelland, TX
H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Ross R.
I didn't like this product at all, it claims to be waterproof, but it runs too much, and it looked like a raccoon 🤦🏻‍♀️, I didn't like the applicator at all, it hardly pigmented
Leah R.
Woodhaven, MI
H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Leah R.
Review for: Wet N Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner, Black
Let me tell you, I have been wearing this eyeliner for 10 years its THAT good. It's cheap but works wonders. Has a "hybrid" marker-brush like tip which helps making a perfect wing. The waterproof is WATERPROOF. I have eyes that constantly water, no budge. Sad? No budge. This is my holy grail. Just buy it, but leave one for me 😂 Pictures for proof. 😂
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Brittany W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ugh, okay. So, I will say before I start my review, I suck at putting liquid eyeliner on. But, I was looking for a decent waterproof eyeliner (because allergies make my eyes water constantly—that’s it for living in TX!) and I found this. I think it was around $4 at Walmart. It is for sure waterproof but does NOT dry fast. I tried it a couple times before reviewing and let my eyes stay closed for 30 seconds before opening at it was still wet. And, one it is where it’s not supposed to be, it’s a pain to scrub off! Ugh!!!!! I try to avoid using this eyeliner but needed it today....so, have waterproof miscellar water or makeup remover handy. This eyeliner is a doozy!
Eboni W.
Mt Pleasant, PA
H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Eboni W.
For drugstore, this is really good liner! Seriously doesn’t budge all day long, and it dries pretty quickly too. I’d give this a 5 if it had a better applicator (I just wish it was a bit thinner so it was easier to make a clean, sharp wing).[product:h2o-proof-liquid-eyeliner-black-h2o-proof-liquid-eyeliner]
Alyssa S.
Minneapolis, MN
H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Alyssa S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Wet N Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner
For someone who has spent over $20 for eyeliner this stuff is insane. When Wet N Wild says this eyeliner is waterproof they are not messing around. I’m too ashamed to admit the amount of times I’ve fallen asleep with this on and worn it to work the next day. Not to mention I think this was only around $3, which I don’t even remember because it has lasted me so long! Only thing is it takes a little longer to dry but it’s definitely worth the wait.
Guadalupe S.
H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Guadalupe S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Loveee very easy to clean cama find at any dollar store. Very good for its pice. For dollar you really can’t go wrong. Juts hard to fill in the wing.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Samantha F.
Review for: Wet N Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner, Black
I would rate this eyeliner well overall in terms of pigmentation and lasting power throughout the day. I am not as much a fan of the brush/tip style as it is stiff and pointed rather than soft and pointed, which can make it a little harder to use to make a smoothly blended line. Good tip for doing winged eyeliner with though, in my opinion. Good value for money and pretty good product overall!
Daisy D.
Maywood, IL
H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Daisy D.
The pictures product is BROWN! Couldn’t find the right tag. But this is such a great liner. I got the wrong color by accident but I actually use this on my brows 🤭 whenever I want to do a full super glam brow I use the eyeliner as well with my pomade. It’s smudge and sweat proof which I love!
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Wet N Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner, Black
This has got to be the worst liquid eyeliner I have ever used!! The brush applies it real thick and it takes forever to dry. It's messy and it splatters everywhere! My suggestion would be that they give you a thinner tip to apply it. I usually have to dab it on a piece of toilet paper prior to applying in order not to make a mess.
Nadine D.
Winter Haven, FL
H2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Nadine D.
Review for: Black
One of my favorite liquid liners. It's seriously lasts all day, doesn't smudge or smear. This was what I tried when first attempting a winged eyeliner look. Practice makes perfect! The applicator makes it very easy to use and the cost is around $5.00. The color is very pigmented and beautiful. Must try!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lupphe M.
il y a un an
QuisieraH2O Proof™ Liquid Eyeliner-Black - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner saber porque cuando lo aplicas se siente un tanto caliente en la piel del parpado?