BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This deeply hydrating, oil-free moisturizer protects skin while helping fade visibile dark spots with Knotted Sea Kelp, Asian Brightening Botanicals and Vitamin C. Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection helps protect skin from signs of aging and hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure. Marine Brightening Technology, activated by knotted sea kelp and Asian plant extracts, diminishes the look of discoloration and amplifies skin s luminosity. Brown algae and spirulina visibly smooth and revitalize skin with antioxidant rich moisture Advanced Brightening Lotion SPF 30. see more...

Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Eliana C.
McAllen
This lotion is my go to lotion, I love how this product smells and feels on the skin, I feel so protected after using it.
Brittany H.
Houston
It doesnt really do what its supposed to do it doesnt really bighten up anything but it keeps everything so soft
noemi l.
Love this product it is by far the best product i have used i love this product and would totally recommend it.
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
I love this so much it is certainly worth my money and i will be tryung again and buying again sicne it is good even though it is pricey but it is totally worth it since it makes me beautiuful and it makes me feel amazing since it makes me look amazing
muhammed o.
You know I am not much of a skin care review person, makeup is so much easier to do, but since the last 6 months or so, my focus has been on improving the quality of my skin – especially face. No amount of makeup can make-up (pun intended) for good quality skin. So, going forward, I will review some of the skin care I have tried in the last year or so and how it fared for me.This deeply hydrating, oil-free formula protects skin while helping to fade visible dark spots with Knotted Sea Kelp, Asian Brightening Botanicals and Vitamin C.Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection helps protect skin from signs of aging and hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure.Marine Brightening Technology, activated by knotted sea kelp and Asian plant extracts, diminishes the look of discoloration and amplifies skin’s luminosity.Brown algae and spirulina visibly smooth and revitalize skin with antioxidant-rich moisture.
Feriel A.
Tunis, Tunis
I didnt used often but I'm happy with it . I'm gonna give it another try and I will do another review . The packaging was okey