BY H2O+ BEAUTY

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING. They say nothing good happens after 2am. We beg to differ. Our Illuminating Night Cream, chock full of Vitamin C, is clinically proven to enhance skin's radiance, clarity, evenness, complexion, brightness and texture, all while reducing the intensity of dark spots. Snowflake Flower and Pomelo extracts round out this hard-hitting formula, delivering results right to your face each morning. Sleep tight, Beautiful. Results when used with Waterbright Illuminating Serum see more...

H2O Plus Waterbright Illuminating Night Cream
  • "If there's one skin care product that I am obsessed with, then it's definitely this night cream. I got this for free from GenBeauty a couple weeks ago and it was the full sized one too. Anyways, I've only been using it for 2-3 weeks now and only at night time but I seriously notice a difference. I love the packaging of it and how you can just push down on it and control how much product you want to use. I like that method because it's clean to use and you're not adding bacteria compared to if it was an open jar. Open jars are usually unsanitary due to always dipping your fingers in them. But I use this at night time as the last part of my skin care routine and I love how it makes my face feel like a baby's bottom. I also put some under my eyes. I use this after my serum and my skin feels great. I haven't tried it out yet by itself like straight after washing my face. But I'll give that a try too. This night cream is super moisturizing and I mean SUPER moisturizing!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great face moisturizer ever. It works great and doesn't irritate the skin. Very cooling and gentle on the face. Very suitable for dry skin. It works instantly. Easy acces to purchase it. Worth the money. This product is great just the way it is it's perfect." in 4 reviews
Jennifer U.
Littlerock, CA
My skin has been very dry lately, and I decided to try this product and I love it! I have applied every night and every morning my skin feel wonderful! The packaging is awesome because it has a pump but you can also remove the pump to get every bit of the product out when it is almost done! No product gets wasted!
Veronica G.
Paramount, CA
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Milisa G.
I received this in an ipsy bag a couple months ago & absolutely love it! It smells so good & makes my skin feel nice & hydrated mixed with some of tarte's maracuja oil. I would definitely buy a full size when I get the chance!
LaurenTheManicurist G.
Nashville
Very moisturizing cream great for night time or day time. A little goes a long way which is always great. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Purchased from store and would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone. Love this product
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
This makes my face feel nice and refreshed, the packaging is average nothing too special, this feels nice on my face smells nice as well, I got this at rite aid
Lynn B.
Clinton, UT
This stuff is absolutely fabulous!! I own so many H20 Plus products. I don't think I've ever been disappointed in anything. Highly recommend everything by them
Katryna C.
Frankfort, NY
I like how h2o products make my face look and feel so amazing. For example it not only moisturizes it but it makes my face have a clean glowing effect
Jessica S.
Daly City, CA
Very nice to leave the skin soft and moisturize . I use it at night or day. I feel it is effective and the price is good for the quality. I recommend.
Katie W.
Rochester, NY
Love this!! I don’t go a single night without applying. I have oily skin and this helps balance it out. I wake up with beautifully illuminated skin.
Dannielle R.
['Toledo', ''], OH
Does this product cause skin to become dry and flakey?
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Is this product good for oily skin? I have combination, but the parts that are oily, are OILY. I have trouble finding a good, balanced moisturizer with my skin, and I love night creams.
Chennelle C.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Does this product sink into the skin or sit on it? Do you think it would be a good night cream for someone with oily skin ?
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Is this product any good? I've been wanting to try out this brand so bad but don't know if it's worth the money!