BY H2O+ BEAUTY

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING. They say nothing good happens after 2am. We beg to differ. Our Illuminating Night Cream, chock full of Vitamin C, is clinically proven to enhance skin's radiance, clarity, evenness, complexion, brightness and texture, all while reducing the intensity of dark spots. Snowflake Flower and Pomelo extracts round out this hard-hitting formula, delivering results right to your face each morning. Sleep tight, Beautiful. Results when used with Waterbright Illuminating Serum see more...

H2O Plus Waterbright Illuminating Night Cream
  • "If there's one skin care product that I am obsessed with, then it's definitely this night cream. I got this for free from GenBeauty a couple weeks ago and it was the full sized one too. Anyways, I've only been using it for 2-3 weeks now and only at night time but I seriously notice a difference. I love the packaging of it and how you can just push down on it and control how much product you want to use. I like that method because it's clean to use and you're not adding bacteria compared to if it was an open jar. Open jars are usually unsanitary due to always dipping your fingers in them. But I use this at night time as the last part of my skin care routine and I love how it makes my face feel like a baby's bottom. I also put some under my eyes. I use this after my serum and my skin feels great. I haven't tried it out yet by itself like straight after washing my face. But I'll give that a try too. This night cream is super moisturizing and I mean SUPER moisturizing!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great face moisturizer ever. It works great and doesn't irritate the skin. Very cooling and gentle on the face. Very suitable for dry skin. It works instantly. Easy acces to purchase it. Worth the money. This product is great just the way it is it's perfect." in 4 reviews
Miriam A.
Orlando, FL
This is my go-to night time moisturizer. It feels like your skin is drinking a nice glass of water before bed. Definitely met my expectations. It has brightened my skin and makes my skin feel sooo great.
Milisa G.
I received this in an ipsy bag a couple months ago & absolutely love it! It smells so good & makes my skin feel nice & hydrated mixed with some of tarte's maracuja oil. I would definitely buy a full size when I get the chance!
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
I love the pump and how its a short container. It’s a thinner gel type cream, but it spreads well and doesn’t leave my skin tight after it dried. I’m enjoying my skin feeling more moisturized.
Tristan S.
Mc Henry, MS
I love love love this brightening cream. It leaves my face so soft. I feel like it evened out my skin tone. I feel very refreshed after using this brightening cream. I definitely would buy it again.
Deena S.
Nice and light on my face. Doesn’t make it feel greasy like many other products I apply before bed. Been using for 2.5 consecutive weeks now and have noticed a small glow on my face.
alycia w.
sylmar
I really love this. It smells great and leaves the skin very moisturized when you wake up the next morning. I put it on before bed after all my other moisturizers as it is quite thick. I would definitely recommend this and would buy it again myself!
Allison M.
Los Angeles, CA
oh my god i am obsessed! i keep this by my bed side and use it every single night. it has made me look forward to moisterizing and stop forgetting! i will 100% keep buying it and i love the packaging as well.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
Really does a good job leaving my face looking and feeling really hydrated for the next day, good price and H2o is always having promo prices so sign up for there mail list.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This product genuinely brightens your face. It is strange to see when you was it off how good your skin looks how refreshed it feels I love it and will repurchase.
Jennifer U.
Littlerock, CA
My skin has been very dry lately, and I decided to try this product and I love it! I have applied every night and every morning my skin feel wonderful! The packaging is awesome because it has a pump but you can also remove the pump to get every bit of the product out when it is almost done! No product gets wasted!
Dannielle R.
['Toledo', ''], OH
Does this product cause skin to become dry and flakey?
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Is this product good for oily skin? I have combination, but the parts that are oily, are OILY. I have trouble finding a good, balanced moisturizer with my skin, and I love night creams.
Chennelle C.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Does this product sink into the skin or sit on it? Do you think it would be a good night cream for someone with oily skin ?
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Is this product any good? I've been wanting to try out this brand so bad but don't know if it's worth the money!