BY H2O+ BEAUTY

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING. They say nothing good happens after 2am. We beg to differ. Our Illuminating Night Cream, chock full of Vitamin C, is clinically proven to enhance skin's radiance, clarity, evenness, complexion, brightness and texture, all while reducing the intensity of dark spots. Snowflake Flower and Pomelo extracts round out this hard-hitting formula, delivering results right to your face each morning. Sleep tight, Beautiful. Results when used with Waterbright Illuminating Serum see more...

H2O Plus Waterbright Illuminating Night Cream
  • "If there's one skin care product that I am obsessed with, then it's definitely this night cream. I got this for free from GenBeauty a couple weeks ago and it was the full sized one too. Anyways, I've only been using it for 2-3 weeks now and only at night time but I seriously notice a difference. I love the packaging of it and how you can just push down on it and control how much product you want to use. I like that method because it's clean to use and you're not adding bacteria compared to if it was an open jar. Open jars are usually unsanitary due to always dipping your fingers in them. But I use this at night time as the last part of my skin care routine and I love how it makes my face feel like a baby's bottom. I also put some under my eyes. I use this after my serum and my skin feels great. I haven't tried it out yet by itself like straight after washing my face. But I'll give that a try too. This night cream is super moisturizing and I mean SUPER moisturizing!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great face moisturizer ever. It works great and doesn't irritate the skin. Very cooling and gentle on the face. Very suitable for dry skin. It works instantly. Easy acces to purchase it. Worth the money. This product is great just the way it is it's perfect." in 4 reviews
Andrea R.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this!!!! I got a full size at Gen Beauty last year . I love the pump because it's very hygienic. It has a light scent and feels very lightweight to the touch. The next morning your skin feels super soft and looks brighter.
Luna A.
Bloomington
I love this product and use it everyday in my morning routine in makeup. It is easy to use and it has an amazing finish to it. I bought it online and loved it. I would definitely buy it again. I would recommend this to others too.
kate b.
The thing I love most about H2O Plus Waterbright Illuminating Night Cream is that I notice results every morning after I use it the night before. My skin has a wonderful healthy glow and looks terrific! This product is fantastic!
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
This came in my Ipsy bag, and I had seen this brand a few times before. I'm always left very impressed, and all of their products, especially this one, are gentle and great for my combination skin. The packaging is simple yet cute.
Samantha J.
Virginia Bch, VA
H2O does it again! This night cream really does leave your face visibly brighter and happier in the morning! It’s got a luxurious feeling going on and smells really good too. This is in my cart to buy again.
Jocelyn A.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I feel like this product is so under rated just because I don't really hear a lot from this product but I absolutely love this. It makes your skin feeling so beautiful and it actually does work. I love it
Kaitlan A.
This stuff is a pretty nice nighttime moisturizer! It makes my face feel nice and moisturized. It works well overnight and does make my facial skin feel brighter. Not my favorite but I would recommend it to try!
Miriam A.
Orlando, FL
This is my go-to night time moisturizer. It feels like your skin is drinking a nice glass of water before bed. Definitely met my expectations. It has brightened my skin and makes my skin feel sooo great.
Hannah N.
Mount Juliet , TN
This product makes my skin so bright and supple in the morning. It’s not overly oily and my skin feels great after using this! I always apply it after cleansing my face and it is definitely my go to!
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
This is a great product. I use this along with their H20 products and it really makes a difference. For example, it does a great job of moisturizes the skin and leaving a healthy glow afterwards.
Dannielle R.
['Toledo', ''], OH
Does this product cause skin to become dry and flakey?
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
Is this product good for oily skin? I have combination, but the parts that are oily, are OILY. I have trouble finding a good, balanced moisturizer with my skin, and I love night creams.
Chennelle C.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Does this product sink into the skin or sit on it? Do you think it would be a good night cream for someone with oily skin ?
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Is this product any good? I've been wanting to try out this brand so bad but don't know if it's worth the money!