BY H2O+ BEAUTY #81 in Night Cream

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING. They say nothing good happens after 2am. We beg to differ. Our Illuminating Night Cream, chock full of Vitamin C, is clinically proven to enhance skin's radiance, clarity, evenness, complexion, brightness and texture, all while reducing the intensity of dark spots. Snowflake Flower and Pomelo extracts round out this hard-hitting formula, delivering results right to your face each morning. Sleep tight, Beautiful. Results when used with Waterbright Illuminating Serum see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "If there's one skin care product that I am obsessed with, then it's definitely this night cream. I got this for free from GenBeauty a couple weeks ago and it was the full sized one too. Anyways, I've only been using it for 2-3 weeks now and only at night time but I seriously notice a difference. I love the packaging of it and how you can just push down on it and control how much product you want to use. I like that method because it's clean to use and you're not adding bacteria compared to if it was an open jar. Open jars are usually unsanitary due to always dipping your fingers in them. But I use this at night time as the last part of my skin care routine and I love how it makes my face feel like a baby's bottom. I also put some under my eyes. I use this after my serum and my skin feels great. I haven't tried it out yet by itself like straight after washing my face. But I'll give that a try too. This night cream is super moisturizing and I mean SUPER moisturizing!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great face moisturizer ever. It works great and doesn't irritate the skin. Very cooling and gentle on the face. Very suitable for dry skin. It works instantly. Easy acces to purchase it. Worth the money. This product is great just the way it is it's perfect." in 4 reviews
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA
Love this product. This product smells great and it’s so lightweight. I find some night creams feel too heavy but this feels like there is nothing on at all! It is also super hydrating and gives you a nice glow. Perfect for any season.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Elyssa S.
Nice mositurizing cream. Goes on so smooth. And it’s illuminating. Not in a oily skin way, but in a dewy glow way. My skin felt smooth and soft afterwards. Woke up feeling rejuvenated.
Besma A.
I received a deluxe sample size of this product. I am a HUGE fan of H2O+ products. I only use their hand lotions, and am in love with their hydrating and ultra hydrating creams. However, I was super disappointed with this sample because I am looking for a good night cream. It is hydrating but it doesn't do much more than that. My skin doesn't look significantly different than if I used my normal moisturizers. So for the price of the night cream I most likely not repurchase. But the other products from H2O+ I talked about are amazing!
Payton L.
Allendale, MI
This is a great product! I love how it hydrated my skin and made it feel rejuvenated every morning when i woke up! the packaging is awesome! I would buy this again!
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Liaren D.
Amber O.
Ridley park, PA
Very moisturizing and very gentle on skin! I often have problems with moisturizers actually doing the opposite and drying my skin out and this one did not do that. I'd highly recommend this to others especially if you have sensitive skin.
Elizabeth E.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite night cream. I use it along with the H2o beauty illumination serum and together they really do illuminate my skin. When I wake up in the morning my skin just looks so healthy and brighter and glowy. Results are immediate as well. Has a night pleasant smell that I love. Also the packaging is amazing. It pumps out the perfect amount every time and you don’t have to dip your fingers In it contaminating the product. Highly recommend.
Mia G.
Portland
This product was really excited about but it actually made me break out. The packaging was OK on it was cute it's a good value but it just didn't work for me it was gentle but I was just made my face break out I don't think I'm gonna buy it again.
Dannielle R.
['Toledo', ''], OH
Does this product cause skin to become dry and flakey?
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Is this product good for oily skin? I have combination, but the parts that are oily, are OILY. I have trouble finding a good, balanced moisturizer with my skin, and I love night creams.
Chennelle C.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Does this product sink into the skin or sit on it? Do you think it would be a good night cream for someone with oily skin ?
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Is this product any good? I've been wanting to try out this brand so bad but don't know if it's worth the money!