BY H2O+ BEAUTY

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING. They say nothing good happens after 2am. We beg to differ. Our Illuminating Night Cream, chock full of Vitamin C, is clinically proven to enhance skin's radiance, clarity, evenness, complexion, brightness and texture, all while reducing the intensity of dark spots. Snowflake Flower and Pomelo extracts round out this hard-hitting formula, delivering results right to your face each morning. Sleep tight, Beautiful. Results when used with Waterbright Illuminating Serum see more...

H2O Plus Waterbright Illuminating Night Cream
  • "If there's one skin care product that I am obsessed with, then it's definitely this night cream. I got this for free from GenBeauty a couple weeks ago and it was the full sized one too. Anyways, I've only been using it for 2-3 weeks now and only at night time but I seriously notice a difference. I love the packaging of it and how you can just push down on it and control how much product you want to use. I like that method because it's clean to use and you're not adding bacteria compared to if it was an open jar. Open jars are usually unsanitary due to always dipping your fingers in them. But I use this at night time as the last part of my skin care routine and I love how it makes my face feel like a baby's bottom. I also put some under my eyes. I use this after my serum and my skin feels great. I haven't tried it out yet by itself like straight after washing my face. But I'll give that a try too. This night cream is super moisturizing and I mean SUPER moisturizing!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great face moisturizer ever. It works great and doesn't irritate the skin. Very cooling and gentle on the face. Very suitable for dry skin. It works instantly. Easy acces to purchase it. Worth the money. This product is great just the way it is it's perfect." in 4 reviews
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I like that it is a push lotion bottle. I like the packaging and it looks like a good amount, I got this free from beautygen Ipsy last January and it was a full sized product. I can’t find anything wrong with this product but the fact that it helps my skin look cleaner and healthier :)
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband gave the travel size of this while I pregnant. I have birth in August and STILL have it! You only need a little bit and it really does brighten up your face. I would buy it and I’ve told my friends about it... now, I share with you! Enjoy
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
One of the best night time creams out there. I wish it came in a tube and not a jar but wow! You wake up with baby smooth skin and it layers nicely with acids or retional. I have re purchased and will again! Love this product!
Marjorie H.
Feels amazing on the skin while applying. I wake up feeling like my face is brand new! I would recommend this to a friend because it works wonders for tired looking skin. Perfect for moms that need that recharged look.
Samantha J.
Virginia Bch, VA
H2O does it again! This night cream really does leave your face visibly brighter and happier in the morning! It’s got a luxurious feeling going on and smells really good too. This is in my cart to buy again.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Alyssa L.
Lynn, MA
Love this product. This product smells great and it’s so lightweight. I find some night creams feel too heavy but this feels like there is nothing on at all! It is also super hydrating and gives you a nice glow. Perfect for any season.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Besma A.
I received a deluxe sample size of this product. I am a HUGE fan of H2O+ products. I only use their hand lotions, and am in love with their hydrating and ultra hydrating creams. However, I was super disappointed with this sample because I am looking for a good night cream. It is hydrating but it doesn't do much more than that. My skin doesn't look significantly different than if I used my normal moisturizers. So for the price of the night cream I most likely not repurchase. But the other products from H2O+ I talked about are amazing!
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Dannielle R.
['Toledo', ''], OH
Does this product cause skin to become dry and flakey?
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Is this product good for oily skin? I have combination, but the parts that are oily, are OILY. I have trouble finding a good, balanced moisturizer with my skin, and I love night creams.
Chennelle C.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Does this product sink into the skin or sit on it? Do you think it would be a good night cream for someone with oily skin ?
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Is this product any good? I've been wanting to try out this brand so bad but don't know if it's worth the money!