BY H2O+ BEAUTY #78 in Night Cream

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING. They say nothing good happens after 2am. We beg to differ. Our Illuminating Night Cream, chock full of Vitamin C, is clinically proven to enhance skin's radiance, clarity, evenness, complexion, brightness and texture, all while reducing the intensity of dark spots. Snowflake Flower and Pomelo extracts round out this hard-hitting formula, delivering results right to your face each morning. Sleep tight, Beautiful. Results when used with Waterbright Illuminating Serum see more...

H2O Plus Waterbright Illuminating Night Cream
  • "If there's one skin care product that I am obsessed with, then it's definitely this night cream. I got this for free from GenBeauty a couple weeks ago and it was the full sized one too. Anyways, I've only been using it for 2-3 weeks now and only at night time but I seriously notice a difference. I love the packaging of it and how you can just push down on it and control how much product you want to use. I like that method because it's clean to use and you're not adding bacteria compared to if it was an open jar. Open jars are usually unsanitary due to always dipping your fingers in them. But I use this at night time as the last part of my skin care routine and I love how it makes my face feel like a baby's bottom. I also put some under my eyes. I use this after my serum and my skin feels great. I haven't tried it out yet by itself like straight after washing my face. But I'll give that a try too. This night cream is super moisturizing and I mean SUPER moisturizing!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great face moisturizer ever. It works great and doesn't irritate the skin. Very cooling and gentle on the face. Very suitable for dry skin. It works instantly. Easy acces to purchase it. Worth the money. This product is great just the way it is it's perfect." in 4 reviews
EMILY G.
Nicholasville, KY
This is such a nice lightweight night cream with such great benefits!! I love illuminating creams because my skin is so dull & doesn’t have much “wow” to it. Although I love this product, the cost of it is a little on the pricey side. There’s tons of dupes you could find in a product like this.
Kristyn S.
I received a sample of this from Amazon. While hydrating, I did not notice a brightening effect from it. It's not super thick and feels nice on the skin. It layered well with my other serums and didnt have a strong scent. I prefer a stronger night cream, so this just wasn't a good fit for me
Luna A.
Bloomington
I love this product and use it everyday in my morning routine in makeup. It is easy to use and it has an amazing finish to it. I bought it online and loved it. I would definitely buy it again. I would recommend this to others too.
Kayla O.
Kingman
I’m always disappointed by this brand but always try out products because of the value. I wouldn’t recommend this product at all. It doesn’t do anything for my skin and breaks me out like crazy. It does not illuminate your skin.
Hannah N.
Mount Juliet , TN
This product makes my skin so bright and supple in the morning. It’s not overly oily and my skin feels great after using this! I always apply it after cleansing my face and it is definitely my go to!
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
This is a great product. I use this along with their H20 products and it really makes a difference. For example, it does a great job of moisturizes the skin and leaving a healthy glow afterwards.
Denise R.
Wellton
the absolute BEST moisturizer I have ever used. It helped with my fine lines and wrinkles so much more than I anticipated. I'm 26 with very dry skin, this does not impact my makeup application either. It doesn't really have a scent either. I HIGHLY recommend!
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
im not surprised it has such high ratings. its such an amazing night cream, my favorite one i would say in fact, and i have tried alot of moisturizers this cream gives so much hydration to my skin, correct uneven skintone it gives me a healthy glow, it just does it all! and i love the component it comes in, it makes getting the right amount of lotion every night so easy and it dispenses the correct amount while being sanitary. i love it! Highly Recommend It!
Tanisha P.
Love this moisturizer! Especially paired with the waterbright face serum! Definitely helped even put my skin tone. It's pricey but good value and definitely works better as a duo (serum and night cream) the only problem I had was with the scent it's kind of a strong floral smell but I got used to it and began to not smell it as strong the more i used it
Aja B.
Beacon, NY
I loveee this night cream. I don’t use it often but when I do I notice a huge change in my skin when I wake up in the morning. Decently priced and worth it for the quality.
Dannielle R.
['Toledo', ''], OH
Does this product cause skin to become dry and flakey?
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
Is this product good for oily skin? I have combination, but the parts that are oily, are OILY. I have trouble finding a good, balanced moisturizer with my skin, and I love night creams.
Chennelle C.
BINGHAMTON, NY
Does this product sink into the skin or sit on it? Do you think it would be a good night cream for someone with oily skin ?
Jackie R.
Seabrook
Is this product any good? I've been wanting to try out this brand so bad but don't know if it's worth the money!

back