H2O Plus Travel Size Beauty Specialty Care Hand & Nail Cream uploaded by Shauna G.H2O Plus Travel Size Beauty Specialty Care Hand & Nail Cream uploaded by amparo N.H2O Plus Travel Size Beauty Specialty Care Hand & Nail Cream uploaded by Amdie Del V C.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Travel Size Beauty Specialty Care Hand & Nail Cream - H2O+ Beauty Specialty Care Hand and Nail Cream: Nailed it. The key to acing a first impression is a firm handshake and silky soft hands. This ultra rich cream, containing Silk Proteins, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E, smooth's and hydrates hands, nails, and cuticles. - Travel Size Beauty Specialty Care Hand & Nail Cream see more...

Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
H2O Plus Travel Size Beauty Specialty Care Hand & Nail Cream bought this from ulta.com in a trial kit. It has a nice Light fresh scent. I'm really liking how it keeps my hands soft and moisturized but is also good for my nails and cuticles. Would definitely recommend.
Marissa M.
I keep this hand cream in my purse all the time and use it when my cuticles are really dry and gross. This helps so much with keeping my hands and fingers nourished! The smell is ok.
Olivia R.
Marquette, MI
This is literally the best hand cream ever. It is super moisturizing and receives and dryness and cracking on my hands. It has a pleasant light floral scent and comes in cute packaging. I like the small size so I can keep them with me where ever I am. I love the whole H2O line, the have really caught my attention since their rebranding. This hand cream really stands out to me. Would recommend & purchase again.
amparo N.
Salinas , CA
I am seriously so obsessed with this!!!! I have a habit of washing my hands every 10 minutes and this really soothes my hands afterwards . They don't crack or feel dry anymore.
Cindy M.
I am in love. I wash my hands constantly due to work and man this makes my hands so Oh so soft. My hand cream for life from now on.