H2O Plus Travel Size Beauty Specialty Care Hand & Nail Cream uploaded by Amdie Del V C.H2O Plus Travel Size Beauty Specialty Care Hand & Nail Cream uploaded by Amparo N.

BY H2O+ BEAUTY

Travel Size Beauty Specialty Care Hand & Nail Cream - H2O+ Beauty Specialty Care Hand and Nail Cream: Nailed it. The key to acing a first impression is a firm handshake and silky soft hands. This ultra rich cream, containing Silk Proteins, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E, smooth's and hydrates hands, nails, and cuticles. - Travel Size Beauty Specialty Care Hand & Nail Cream see more...

Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Marquette , MI
This is literally the best hand cream ever. It is super moisturizing and receives and dryness and cracking on my hands. It has a pleasant light floral scent and comes in cute packaging. I like the small size so I can keep them with me where ever I am. I love the whole H2O line, the have really caught my attention since their rebranding. This hand cream really stands out to me. Would recommend & purchase again.
Amparo N.
Amparo N.
Salinas, CA
I am seriously so obsessed with this!!!! I have a habit of washing my hands every 10 minutes and this really soothes my hands afterwards . They don't crack or feel dry anymore.