BY H2O+ BEAUTY

This highly concentrated, oil-free eye serum helps improve the look of aging around the eyes with powerful marine botanicals. A cooling metal tip applicator works to decrease puffiness while our clinically proven, anti-aging formula helps protect, reduce the look of wrinkles, firm, brighten, and nourish for a well-rested, youthful appearance. Dermatologist tested. Sea-sourced Pearl Protein Extract and Japanese Seaweed visibly firm and help stimulate skin renewal Alpinia Leaf Extract helps visibly firm and tighten for a youthful, lifted effect Yarrow Extract helps brighten to restore radiance Total Source Optimum Eye Comple see more...

Becca g.
san clemente, ca
I don’t really see a difference when i use it. So I don’t think I’d get it again. It feels fine under my eyes but overall it still shows a lot of my circles under my eyes
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
Love love h2O+ this has a silver end and it makes the cooking intensifying! Love it! Definitely recommend for those sleepless nights!
Kim S.
You don't have to let age take you down. Defy it!!! H2O Plus Total Source Optimum Eye Complex, .5 fl oz
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
amanda t.
norteNo lo e usado la verdad pero dicen que es buen producto para los ojos y que te desincha las ojeras la verdad que es una buena opción para todos
hayoofa A.
Saudia arabia
H2O Plus Milk Body Scrub

It's so cool alike it for my sensitive skin
And it's make my skin smooth
Vanessa R.
Kawartha Lakes, ON
Not a huge fan of this, wish I didn't spend my money on it, I bought this online only once but it's alright

Amazon